Late ovulation after miscarriage

Fingers crossed that you ovulated and that timing was good. Hopefully you'll be really busy with the holidays and distracted during the 2WW.

I am starting to feel a little nutty over here. 9 DPO and have definitely had a lot of symptoms but obviously they could all mean absolutely nothing. I have never really been tempted to test early but I'm having a really hard time this cycle. I guess because after my miscarriage, I just want an BFP so badly. With the holidays and my birthday coming up, a BFN and AF will be extra depressing, too.

Hi Faye hope you're well! Have you cracked and tested yet? Tww is actually dragging a bit for me. I thought the holiday period would make it go fast but nope! I will test Christmas morning. Expecting a bfn as most likely only 9dpo (at most) but want to do a quick test in case so I can see if I should drink or not. Will most likely limit myself on the booze anyway juuuuust in case. Let me know how you're getting on xx

I am 12 DPO and did test with FMU this morning. I've never tested this early but going into the weekend and holidays, I knew this was the only quiet morning I'd have to myself. For some reason this time I wanted to test alone. So I waited for DH to leave for work and DS wasn't awake yet. I used an IC and a FRER. The IC had the faintest line I've ever seen. The FRER had a faint line but it was detectable. I'm literally not even telling DH yet, as I don't want to get his hopes up and the lines were very late. I'll probably test again tomorrow AM or maybe even Sunday AM.

I'm letting a glimmer of hope shine through, but am still very cautious. With DS at 13 DPO my FRER lines were very dark. But with this last pregnancy I didn't test until maybe 14 DPO (I wasn't positive on O day) and lines were light. So I'm nervous that the lines weren't very dark at all.

How are you doing? Seems reasonable to test since it's a holiday, but obviously prepared for BFN.

How exciting! I hope those lines get darker. I think a lot of ladies have been finding FRER crap now but not too sure. My lines with DS were pretty light at 12dpo, even at 14dpo they weren't crazy dark. With my loss they were insanely dark. I testee at what I thought was 12dpo and the line popes up as soon as the urine hit it. Hope that doesn't freak you out haha just trying to say that the strength of the line doesn't necessarily mean much, will you wait a few days before testing again?

I'm doing fine. Getting some 'symptoms' here and there but o did last cycle too so who knows.

Chickybaby, thank you so much for sharing that. That's REALLY encouraging. I also have some of the Clearblues-- someone just gave them to me who accidentally ordered too many-- but I feel like blue dye can be a bit dicey.

I'll keep you posted and please do the same!

Also I'll probably test again tomorrow AM. So I can hopefully start to see some progression.

Any progression Faye? I'm testing tomorrow and dreading the disappointment! Looking forward to Christmas with my boy though!

Some decent progression! I uploaded a pic for you to see from Fertility Friend. 12 DPO-14 DPO. ICs are still REALLY light but FRER is getting darker. Also starting to feel really tired, sore boobs and dreaded zits.

Last night I had a tiny bit of pink CM so I got a bit nervous, but it was gone by today. Hoping it was just from implantation.

Don't get discouraged if you get a BFN-- it's still early yet. Please keep me posted!

Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 4.48.25 PM.png

Progression looking fab. Spotting most likely nothing I know how nerve racking that can be though have spotted in both my pregnancies! Sounds like barely even spotting though so fingers crossed this is it for you.

Yup still early for sure. Still hoping to see a hint of a line but don't like to hope too much as it makes the disappointment so much worse!

Tests continue to dark. IC finally had a decent line today. OBGYN's office was closed today and obviously will be closed tomorrow, so I'll call on the 26th to schedule bloodwork. Starting to feel a little bit more hopeful and excited but still lots of nerves.

How are you!? Merry Christmas!

Hey Faye, merry Christmas! We had a lovely day and my boy is so enjoying all his new stuff to play with.

I tested bfn as expected! Feeling OK about it, will give it a good 5 days now. I don't want to waste another test of I don't have too!

Hope you're having a nice day xx

I think it totally make sense to test on Christmas Eve. I get it! How are you feeling now? Hopefully still staying busy and not too tempted.

My OB was finally open today and they want me in for blood work on Friday. Of course then I won't get results until Monday. Cheapies continue to darken each day so I'm just going to keep testing with this. I'm most anxious to find out when I will be allowed to schedule my first ultrasound. Symptoms wise, my breasts hurt and I'm continuing to feel some pulling and pinching, so that's encouraging.

Sounds like everything is going as it should! With this busy time of the year time will fly.

I'm doing good, just enjoying my boy. Had a massive clean today and shifted some furniture round which feels soo good. Nice to have a freshen up. I won't test for a while now. New years maybe as that is likely the next occasion where I may over indulge in alcohol. I feel like my period is coming though but we will see, if she's not here by then I'll test. I feel OK either way at the moment but I felt that way last cycle and when it ended it hit harder than I thought it would. I turn 30 in a few weeks and really wanted to be pregnant by then. Time will tell.

Do keep me updated with how things go for you and I will do the same xxx

Spotting, likely CD1 tomorrow if not tonight, another short LP. Time to focus on my health a bit.

Ugh I’m sorry Chicky. How long do you estimate LP to be?

About 10-11 days. Not sire exactly on date of ovulation. Was only spotting and now nothing. Same as last cycle though so I dunno. Might get some hormone tests ran and my thyroid checked in the new year.

Ugh that's frustrating, I'm sorry. You said you don't temp, right? Do you think you'd want to for one cycle just to get a better sense of what's going on? Or just not your thing? For me it helps keep anxiety at bay but everyone is different.

Getting some tests run sounds like it could give you some piece of mind. How easy is that to do near you?

I had bloodwork yesterday to measure HCG and progesterone. But now have to wait for results on Monday since tests were run on Friday. Maybe I'm just fooling myself-- but feel different this time around. Already more bloated, boobs kill and getting bigger, etc. Last pregnancy before miscarriage my stomach was still legit completely flat at 8 weeks. I should have known something was up...

We are out of town visiting DH's family. DH is an identical twin and he and his wife experienced two losses and a lot of fertility struggles so we did share with them. But trying to keep it from everyone else. Just really want to wait until we have a good ultrasound this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->