Late ovulation after miscarriage

I did temp when TTC my son, was nice having the temp to confirm opk but haven't bothered yet this time. Its not uncommon for me to get woken up in the night so not sure how good it would be at the moment. Might be worth looking into again though.

Testing is pretty easy for me. I just tell my doctor what I want tested and she will usually oblige haha. I need new scripts for my prenatals anyway so two birds. Still very light spotting and that's it. So annoying I'm ready to move on from this cycle and excited about getting healthier and enjoying summer.

Sounds like everything is going great at the moment, I understand not wanting to tell too many people. Hopefully your bloods will give you more reasureance. When will your first ultrasound be?

I tested... BFP I'm so scared. I hope this is it.

I've never had implantation bleeding before.

I'm so scared. I haven't even told DH yet haha.

I feel so shitty that I've been drinking the past few days! Not heaps but still blah.

I really thought that the spotting was AF rearing her ugly head.

I'm so nervous and excited

Oh my goodness! Congrats! How many DPO do you think you are!? Eek!

And I wouldn’t worry about a bit of drinking. I have often had a cocktail during the TWW.

Thanks! About 14 give or take. Tested negative Christmas day and a line as dark as control today (31st).

Trying to not worry too much and enjoy pretty nervous though

Hooray for a nice, dark test.
So excited for you! Will you go in for bloodwork now to confirm?

I thought I’d get my results today but when I called OB they were closed. Pretty upset that they didn’t tell me when I was in on Friday. I won’t get results now until Wednesday.

I'm spotting a bit still. Mucousy pink which is what happened last time but is earlier this time. I just want to cry.

I had a bit of that and then it stopped. Maybe just the little bean getting comfy this time? Fingers crossed for you and sending healthy vibes your way. Please keep me posted.

Blah, could be nothing or could be something. Just gotta wait it out. The back pain and little cramps are freaking me out. Appointment Thursday morning when my doctors re opens. I'm scared. I don't know if I can go through it again

I had tons of cramping. But I get how stressful it is. What will happen at your appointment on a Thursday?

The holidays really screwed us with timing! I’m still waiting for blood results from Friday. Ugh. Happy New Year!

Happy new year to you too! The holidays have been a bit of a pain haha! They'll just give me new scripts for folic acid + iodine and a blood request' first antenatal bloods, tests immunity and iron etc. Will ask to get an hcg with option to repeat and may ask about progesterone testing. I will get an ultrasound federal too and will book that in for when I want.. Might do dome swabs and a urine test cause I'm feeling soooo paranoid this time. Blah. Then I will find a midwife pretty quickly. I could have gone straight to them but with the holidays would have had to wait a few days most likely!

Just a tiny brown tinge this morning but nothing now. Just ewcm type discharge. It will start again at some stage most likely. I seem to be one of the lucky ones who bleeds through pregnancy. Just taking it one day at a time and trying to rest as much as possible, spotting seems to be worse when I'm on my feet.

How are you doing? Many symptoms yet?

Fingers crossed for your results soon!

Thanks! Didn't see your post until now.

Chickbaby, definitely rest up mama! Hope you continue to feel okay and that the spotting is nothing. It doesn't sound to major.

We just got home from four nights visiting DH's family. Glad to be back. Will use an IC in the AM to confirm that it's darker and may even temp if I get a good night's sleep. Haven't tested since the 28th. Also will hopefully FINALLY hear back from OB with test results tomorrow.

Symptom wise, nothing too major. Sore breasts that are a bit plumper. Some fatigue and slightly upset stomach. And some lovely pimples. And some occasional cramps/pinches, but very occasional and light now.

Well I had to stalk the office but finally have HCG and progesterone numbers and they seem good. At 4 weeks, 5 days HCG was 1461 and progesterone was 12.50. Explained my situation to the receptionist and that I either wanted another round of bloodwork or an early ultrasound. She said she just needed to get the okay from my OB and then she'd call me back.

Sounds great! I just went in to get signed up to a midwife. Had my first round of bloods. And she's arranged repeat hcg tests for me. Also gave me an ultrasound federal which I can book in as soon as I want, she said book it in asap for reassurance and they'll re scan in a few weeks for heartbeat, she then offered a 9 week reassurance scan (my last loss was after 8 weeks) before our 12 week scan. Very happy with this. She also gave me her number to call anytime with any issues. Will get booked in properly after the dating scan. Will hopefully get hcg back tomorrow and go from there. Will also depend on if I spot more as to whether I do a super early scan or wait till 6 weeks. One day at a time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->