Late Period + No BFP = Come Join The Limbo-ers!

Hi ladies, can I join?

I'm on CD 31, 15 dpo. I should have gotten my period yesterday or today, and nothing so far!! I tested on a CB digi at 12dpo, in the evening, and got a BFN. I have been too scared to test since then! Usually I spot before my period starts, and there has been no spotting whatsoever. I don't want to get my hopes up as I have so many times before. I think I may wait a few more days. My cycles are so irregular these days, so I just never know.

Hope we see some BFP's on this thread!!!

:hugs:

Hi ladies, can I join?

I'm on CD 31, 15 dpo. I should have gotten my period yesterday or today, and nothing so far!! I tested on a CB digi at 12dpo, in the evening, and got a BFN. I have been too scared to test since then! Usually I spot before my period starts, and there has been no spotting whatsoever. I don't want to get my hopes up as I have so many times before. I think I may wait a few more days. My cycles are so irregular these days, so I just never know.

Hope we see some BFP's on this thread!!!

:hugs:

Hey!
Yeah, course you can join!
Are you having any symptoms?
I've been feeling sick on/off, some lower back pain and hardly any CM at all... Normally I get tons of the stuff before my period. I'm 4 days late now, haven't taken a single test yet. It's 4am and still no AF! :D I pray and hope I don't find she's arrived when I wake up! :)
BFP PLEASEEEE<33

I'm currently CD36. My cycle is usually 28 with the odd 32 thrown in there so I'm late too. BFN on all tests so far although I was CD43 before getting a positive with my son

Really?
How come you had to wait that long for a positive?
Do you have any symptoms?

I don't know. Guess the hormone wasn't strong enough. Even the doctors test came back negative!

Yeh I'm nauseous, can't sleep, crap taste in mouth, boobs are sore at the side, slight cramps that are nothing like period pains and heartburn!

I don't know. Guess the hormone wasn't strong enough. Even the doctors test came back negative!

Yeh I'm nauseous, can't sleep, crap taste in mouth, boobs are sore at the side, slight cramps that are nothing like period pains and heartburn!

So at least when you're waiting for your BFP, you can keep in mind that your HCG levels take a while to reach a level where a pregnancy test can pick it up. :)

I'm now 4 days late for my period, still haven't tested... :blush: I'm so scared... but I will test by tomorrow if AF doesn't show.
It was my birthday a few days ago and a BFP would be such an amazing birthday present! <3

It's so hard to not get super excited! Ahh! Do the test already! You said this is only the second time you have been late this year? :happydance:

AF still hasn't arrived for me. I feel like she is imminent though, but not here yet! :D

Fingers and toes crossed for you StrongerDust! Hoping it's a bfp! Still no af for me either, no signs of it arriving yet but feel very queasy today.

It would be an awesome present! I was hoping for one for my birthday (29th) but I didn't get it :( there was two other ladi was chatting to had their birthday a day or two after mine. One of them got a bfp for her bday!

Fingers crossed you get yours too x

Y'all are getting me excited now! :haha:
Yes, this is the second time in the past year that I've been this late. All cycles were 25-29 days long, apart from the one before last (June) which was 34 days long. Last period was an exact 28 day cycle....
I will do the test within the next 24 hours if no AF.

I took the test just now... BFN :cry::cry::cry::cry:
I got a 'Not Pregnant' - does this mean I'm deffo out now?
I'm still late for my period, and didn't use FMU. :/

No doesn't mean your out. Your levels may not be high enough yet. BFN for me too :(

Yep. Mine are 28-32 days. I didn't get a positive until CD43 with my son

I've read that the cb digi test is not very sensitive and since you took it mid day with less concentrated urine it could be why it came back negative

Strongerdust my mum didn't know she was pregnant with me till after 8 weeks kept getting bfn. I had another bfn this morning, I did say I would stop testing till mon on one of these thread but apart from my obsession I'm going out tonight and thought it would put my mind at rest about drinking.

I don't feel any better just in case so am going to drive! Bet af shows up 2mo to really smack me in the face! I'm cramping more often and my bb are so swollen but not sore only a little tender at sides to touch. Cervix still really high.

Why oh why do our bodies do this to us!

Keep ur head up and fingers crossed! X

Still no sign of AF, and four days late. Noticed some spotting after wiping earlier but think it's just cause I cut myself down there, lol. Usually if its spotting before AF there's usually some CM mixed in with it.
CM has been a bit creamy the past couple of days, so don't know what to think of that. I keep looking at my stomach (mind you its a little pudgy), too see if it looks any different ! haha.
Went and bought a couple of $ store cheapies today, so going to test tomorrow and see what the result is.

Hi ladies

I hope you don't mind me jumping on board, I've not been on here ages but need advice, I haven't confided in the DH as I don't want to get his hopes up.

I'm on my 2ww currently I'm on CD31 (I average 26 days) probably about 16/17dpo and no AF show, I have been getting ewcm these last few days, what's all that about? I have no symptoms at all, AF should well have been here by now. Too scared to test as we've been waiting over 5 years for a BFP and I'm positive I'm just having a messed up cycle.

Thanks in advance ladies

xxx

Oh btw my ICSI failed in August, also we had all the immunology tests done in Jan of this year and there is no medical reason they say for us not getting pregnant, it just wont happen, we are giving it till September to try naturally again before going for acupuncture and then a self financed round of IVF.

Icklefish! You need to do that test! Come and join us poasaholics!

I hope we all get our lovely bfps soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->