Late Period + No BFP = Come Join The Limbo-ers!

Still waiting too. CD38. My temperature has risen today to 36.99! Hoping that's a good sign :)

Mine has literally been up and down I have no idea whats going on ha I only started temping about two weeks ago to get into the habit for next cycle.

It dropped a full degree a week ago!

Still no AF for me either, however woke up cranky and AF feels like she's on her way, I have dull cramps.

If I work off a 28 day cycle I am now cd32 4 days late, I don't think I've ever had a 32 day cycle. However if work off the period tracker app, which says I average 25 days, I am actually 6 days late. Oh what to do! Still not told the OH.

How is everyone else this morning? Hope the witch has stayed well clear of you all.

Hi all, I am in the same boat, 2 days late today, had some spotting a few days ago. Breasts very tender, but both those symptoms show for me every month....did a OPK and that was positive....will wait another couple of days just in case, good luck everyone!

Some hope for you all..

Hi ladies,

I posted here this morning as my AF was late. Had few symptoms. Felt really sick this morning and cheap test was showing a faint line.

Went out to the shop and got a clearblue digital.

BFP!!!!!!!

I can't believe it!! It feels so strange!

Wishing all you lots of luck and hope you get your BFP's soon!

Congrats on your BFP. What fantastic news for you!

How many days late are you? I'm too scared to test!

xx

currently on CD37, usually I have a 31-32 day cycle. BFN this morning makes me feel like I am making up all the symptoms in my head... breasts are tender, had some spotting CD 27 thought could be IB, sore throat, tired, slightly nauseous at times. Why can't this be easier!!!
will hold off for a couple of days if AF doesn't show will test again :headspin:

Currently on CD39, so 5 days late, based on a 34 cycle from last month...Took a test and a clear as day BFN :( Hate that the body is doing this to me two months in a row, really not fair at all

I'm cd 33 tomorrow and my average cycle is 30 days. Had 4 bfns in the last week on ic's - so confusing! Congrats for everyone that got bfps. Hopefully us gals with late afs will get our bfps very soon! Baby dust x

Off to Boots now with the DH to buy some tests..........

Hi y'all,
AF has stayed away again this morning. I'm 5 1/2 days late now. This is now the latest I've been in the past year. I tested yesterday with a BFN on a Clearblue Digital. I've heard digis take a lot of hormone to come up BFP? Some people keep getting BFN till they're over a week late. I'm hoping this is the case for me.

Some hope for you all..

Hi ladies,

I posted here this morning as my AF was late. Had few symptoms. Felt really sick this morning and cheap test was showing a faint line.

BFP!!!!!!!

Congrats! H&H 9Mos to you!

How many days late were you?

I came on here to post my own, and found this thread. I'm in the same boat and going MAD! I've really been good the last few months with not testing at all, and had consistent 31 day cycles. Now I'm on CD 35 and no AF! I tested last night- which I almost expected it to be negative because I'd peed so much that day and figured it would be diluted, and it was, but part of me thought this must be it since I haven't been late like this before. Tested again this morning, BFN. My husband thinks I'm crazy- says I always think I'm pregnant, what he doesn't realize is that I'm just not usually late like this.
I've had cramps on and off for days now- which usually only happens day before/day AF comes, but still nothing.
My bbs usually hurt after O and didn't this month, though they don't really hurt now either except the occasional pain- or if I press on them.
I just might go mad.... can AF just show up already if she is coming?? Glad to see there are others in the same boat, though I do not wish this on anyone!

Hi y'all,
AF has stayed away again this morning. I'm 5 1/2 days late now. This is now the latest I've been in the past year. I tested yesterday with a BFN on a Clearblue Digital. I've heard digis take a lot of hormone to come up BFP? Some people keep getting BFN till they're over a week late. I'm hoping this is the case for me.

I'm a whole 5-7 days late now :wacko:

Digis are less sensitive tests yes, I think they're 50milu?

I'm hoping for a shy bean also!

10 days late for af, I always have a 30 day cycle and start at 10/11am. So this is really unusual. Tested 3 days ago and bfn.. trying to hold off testing till Wednesday.

Good luck everyone x

Goodluck to you too Comet! You are stronger than I if you can wait till Wed! I'm just trying to make it through the weekend at this point :)

Some hope for you all..

Hi ladies,

BFP!!!!!!!

Congrats! H&H 9Mos to you!

How many days late were you?

Thank you! We went with a relaxed approach this month and weren't tracking ovulation or paying much attention to when AF was due. So not sure exactly how late I was. But I was on CD37.
All the best. Hope you get your BFP soon!

Ladies I am officially going mad it is so hard not to poas! I'm meant to wait now till mon but it seems forever away! It doesn't help that dh asks every time I go to the toilet if af has come - 'Any sign?' - I think he will know by my face when there is lol!

More milky discharge today and cervix seems even higher. It doesn't help that I don't know when/if I ovulated as we were on a break and holiday before ivf so didn't track, we just bd every second day. Would be even more of a blessing to get a +ve and not need ivf!

Really hope we see some more bfps on here, it gives us all hope! Good luck ladies!

Lawmonkey- I just want to go to the store and buy out their entire stock of test, so I can POAS even though I just got a BFN this morning, so I sympathize with you! Doesn't help that I've had cramps all week but no AF.
This is definitely maddening, would rather move on to the next cycle then be stuck in limbo! Though of course still hoping that we aren't out this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->