Late Period + No BFP = Come Join The Limbo-ers!

Icklefish! You need to do that test! Come and join us poasaholics!

I hope we all get our lovely bfps soon!

I don't think I can, I'm sure i:witch: will show tomorrow. Think I'm going to try and hang off until Monday, eeeeek.

I've read that the cb digi test is not very sensitive and since you took it mid day with less concentrated urine it could be why it came back negative

I'm really hoping thats why!
Then again, I have to keep saying to myself, if theres no AF yet, there is STILL a chance. I'm not out to the witch arrives! When I got my BFN a few hours ago, I went straight online and brought my OPK's for next month. :dohh:

I will update in the morning. Thanks for the support ladies. Good luck

xxxx

I've been reading online and it says a lot of people have had 'false negs' with Clearblue Digital.

My bfns were both clearblue digutals, lets hope there is a faulty batch :) I've got some cheap tests now but think it's going to wait til next week, not sure when though. Will see if AF arrives first I guess.

I don't think mine comes from the 'faulty batch' - i've had it in my drawer since the end of last year (it's still in date).
So many people have said Clearblue Digital doesn't show up positive until they are 6 weeks, 2 weeks late for their period. I'm only 4 days. It could also be because I used late afternoon urine instead of first morning urine and/or the hormone hasn't build up enough in my system yet to be picked up. I have to remember though I'm not out until AF arrives.

^^ So you had a faint positive on an IC/FRER and until the line was pretty dark it didn't say Pregnant on a digi?

I tested and tested. Didn't get a positive until CD43. It was really dark straight away. Did a digi that afternoon

I'm going to be a good girl and not test tomorrow. I'm going to try and wait until Monday if I can

My hormone spots on my chin have just come out, I get them before every period, looks like AF will show tomorrow. I've never had a cycle this long before, how unfair.

Can I ask... If AF doesn't show how long should I wait until I test again?

I'm now five days late.... Cycle day 34.... Even though I get a BFN early... I can't help thinking somewhere in my mind it must be wrong... Like I feel different... I think... I don't have the ton of white CM that I normally do before my period... The thought of chocolate makes me feel sick and normally it's all I crave throughout my period... I feel sick off and on... I'm not getting all that lower back pain I get before and during AF. I have had some back pain but it was different. :/ I just... Really think I might be... But then it could be just my body playin tricks on me.

Strongerdust I really hope ur bodies not playing tricks on u and That u get a bfp! We really never know till the witch shows!

My dh an I have been ttc for 5 years with 1 failed iui, 2 cancelled iui, one for under responding and one for over responding. We r waiting to start ivf but hoping and waiting fo a bfp, u never know! I hate our bodies being able to fool us it sucks! I wish af came or didn't much easier to deal with than not knowin.

Really god luck to u! Xx

Hi ladies,
Mind if I join? Read all your posts and its so nice to know other people are going through the same thing as me!
I am on CD37 with no sign of AF. I'm wary to get my hopes up as I did have a 40 day cycle a few months back. However with that, I was spotting for a few days beforehand. This month, nothing!
Trying not to symptom spot but can't help it! I have felt short of breath at times, queasy, stomach cramps on and off, a little dizzy too. Also I'm tired but not sleeping well at night.
I have taken a few cheap tests and on a couple I was sure I saw a really faint line. Since then I took some more and took a clear blue that was both negative!
If it is just late AF I just want to know. This wait with just BFN is sooo frustrating!
I've ordered a few more decent tests but not planning on taking one until at least Monday.
Hope you all get your BFPs soon!

Still awaiting the witch here too. Not testing... will.. be.. strong...

I would wait 2-3 days then test again if she hasn't reared her ugly head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->