Late Period + No BFP = Come Join The Limbo-ers!

Thanks all. I've seen a doc and had an exam. Waiting for a scan date. Seeing nurse today for more bloods. X

Hi ladies just wanted to update. I visited my doctor this morning and explain I'm two weeks late and she said she wanted to give it another week to do bloods. She said its normal to take a couple of weeks for a bfp and that I should make sure I'm taking my folic acid and eating well. So if nothing by next Monday then I go for bloods. I don't know what to think but I really hope I get my bfp before Monday :) x

Fingers crossed for you pinkykel. It is good to hear that is is normal for bfps to take a couple of weeks sometimes too xx

No BFP for me this time. AF arrived in full force this morning. I am at such a loss.. I have always felt in tune with my body and now it just doesn't seem to like me at all. One year ttc. Going to go back to the opks and conceive plus for the next couple of months and get to the docs after Christmas.

So frustrating as my mum doesn't know we are trying so is now telling me her medium friend says it is my choice when we choose to have a baby! Well, I have been 'choosing' to have a baby for a year now... Pretty sure that isn't working! Grrrr..

Sorry, just upset today.. All Chocolate gratefully received!!

Sorry to hear that Bella. Our bodies can be so cruel sometimes :( I really feel for you. Have you tried taking evening primrose as that's what I took the first time round and was only taking it for two months when I got pregnant with ds. After trying for a couple of years I believe these helped to balance out my hormones. If this month isn't my month I'll be going straight on them especially after this long cycle xxx

Omg can anyone else see this please?? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 23
I took an OPK this morning with A HCG and got the top two on this pic. Thought eyes playing tricks on me so squeezed a bit more wee out and got the bottom pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 18
Hey! I can def see something on the second line!

I'm posting here again, I seem to be in the same scenario as I was in Aug, period late but BFN. So I've decided I'm over analysing everything and I'm so desperate to conceive that it's affecting my cycles. So from now on, no OPKS, no apps on my phone and no B&B until I get a bfp. Good luck everyone!!

Thanks KC6 and good luck
To you x

I defo see lines there EMYJC do they have colour? Good luck :) x

Yes there was colour I'm sure. Just scared as I've had something like this before and turned out to be nothing. Just bought a couple of first response

I can relate to all of this! I am 2 days late for AF, temps still high, only getting verrrrry faint BFPs, and Clear Blue Easy said not pregnant. Ugh... the wait.

I'd wait till tomo morning and test with fmu. Fx for you I have also had tests like this and those ic can be horrible xx

Thanks ladies. Good luck twinklie 12. I have x 3 FRERs. So dying to do one but I'll hold off til morning

I see something but I hate these tests. I always get lines :(

Fingers crossed for your FRER!

I haven't had one this clear before but I'm treating it as an evap and preparing myself for disappointment Tom x

I am now in limbo... All of my cycles since coming off BC in may have been 32 days, and now I am cd33 and no AF in sight. I have no cramps nor tenter breasts or any other sign of pg. I do have vicious heartburn that started as couple days ago and I keep feeling like maybe I just started AF , I have a lot of CM... Its actually rather disgusting :/ BFN this morning.

I really hope this is it for you EMYJC :) I will be stalking you tomo. Fx you get your bfp x

I am now in limbo... All of my cycles since coming off BC in may have been 32 days, and now I am cd33 and no AF in sight. I have no cramps nor tenter breasts or any other sign of pg. I do have vicious heartburn that started as couple days ago and I keep feeling like maybe I just started AF , I have a lot of CM... Its actually rather disgusting :/ BFN this morning.

You said like me. Except I'm CD 50.... Ugh. Good luck to you!

Twinks, digital tests need twice as much hcg in your urine as your standard pee stick. Wait like 4 days then try another one. Nothing to stress about.

Emy, FX! Keep us updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"