Late Period + No BFP = Come Join The Limbo-ers!

Hi again ladies !
Hope everyone is doing well ?? Just a quick question have any of you that have been on clomid experienced any rashes or loss of pigmantation on your skin ??

xxx

Well, 13 dpo and 3 days late (my luteal phase is normally 10 days) and still no signs of AF. Had a little spotting yesterday but barely anything at all. I'm still having symptoms but the nausea has subsided a little bit. Anyone else here that has gotten a BFP before not gotten it until well past the expected date of AF?I've heard of some ladies not getting a BFP until a week after AF was expected but not sure if that is normal or not?

Hi again ladies !
Hope everyone is doing well ?? Just a quick question have any of you that have been on clomid experienced any rashes or loss of pigmantation on your skin ??

xxx

Good Morning elle, I have not been on clomid but I know of a few people that have taken it and none of them had like that. Perhaps you should call your doctor..

Hi again ladies !

xxx

Good Morning elle, I have not been on clomid but I know of a few people that have taken it and none of them had like that. Perhaps you should call your doctor..

Hi,

I have seen 2 dr now and they said its a reaction to the clomid but they wont give me anything for it ! Im in so much pain and i look at bit like a leopard on my legs ! I have another scan on tueday so i am going to speak to the fatility nurse.

On round 3 now Feeling ill constantly !

:hugs:xxx

I have nothing substantial to add today. :)

I've never done clomid. Wish I could help out with that. Truth be tol I am rather ignorant to fertility aids yet. I am old enough to know better too. :)

No period. Nothing. Last night I experienced the weirdest thing tho. I felt like I had peed myself. Went to check and I was wet. But. I take a vegan prenatal with the b vitamins so my urin is stained... This was clear. Checked cervix and as I pulled my finger out it was like a whoosh of fluid.

Wth? So confusing

Slight temp drop today. A degree lol

I dreamt last night I started bleeding. Coulda been spotting. So I'm going to hold out for a while longer yet before testing. Could just be one of those long cycles thy pop up randomly to say nasty words and then be done.

Also. It took me a while to test pos with my kiddos

Wow. I'm sorry the doctors aren't helping. Is there am advice line you could call? Or post a thread about it. I have not used clomid. Hugs

AP, with my other pregnancy I didn't test positive until 2 days late but I wasn't using frer I was using EPT and the box I grabbed around AF due was digital. You're not out until AF shows!

Big hugs. I hate those dreams and waking up in a panic to make sure AF isn't here. Stay strong! Hopefully your patience will be rewarded soon.

As for me. Negative FRER, did some research and pink evap lines are common with the new frers even though I have never had one. Being officially late for cycle number two, and losing my lunch the last two days, I called my doctor for a quantative blood test. Hopefully she can approve the order and I can go after work. But I won't get results until Monday. Ugh.

Soooo I broke down and tested. Bfn.

Gahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

GL with the blood test! Hope all works out!

Guess I'm just gonna wait around for af. My cervix is showing noooo signs of it. Went high and closed.

Good luck all of you waiting for answers!

I don't know much about Clomid. Right now that's Plan B I think and I'm still on Plan A!

I saw my GP yesterday and had blood tests. They won't be back until next week but I couldn't get an appointment with her to go over them until 28 Oct. I'm going to call next week and see if I could get the results anyway and possibly see her or another Dr at the practice sooner. My temp has gone back to normal in the past week or so though, so it's really a blood test to check my hormone levels and thyroid. I'm hoping I'll get AF naturally soon so I don't have to deal with progesterone pills.

17DPO, got my hopes up yesterday with a faint positive, stark white BFN this morning. Feeling quite upset about it and beginning to think it's just AF messing around.

Hey Captain, welcome to h- just kidding! Welcome.

I'm having such a hard time keeping things down and everything makes me cry or angry... I'm so scared of my results. This is it. Indisputable answer to am I pregnant or not. Cycle 2 due today and nothing. Had some cramping, but only discharge.

Good Morning Ladies,

Well 14 dpo and 4 days late and still nothing. I planned on taking another test on Monday to see what I get but it seems that Monday is taking an eternity to get here. I'm trying not to let myself get excited. The only other time I was late it ended up being a chemical pregnancy and my fertility doctor jerked me around for 8 weeks before calling it not viable. I was told on the Friday I was pregnant and was so excited then on the Sunday I was in the hospital with heavy bleeding and told I was miscarrying. I'm afraid that will happen again but trying to stay positive. At least we'll be busy with family since it's the holiday weekend and that can distract me for a while.

That's great you have plans. Enjoy your weekend, relax, and try to keep your mind off of testing :)

So I'm out and now I feel like an idiot for bugging my doctor. CD 53 and AF is unloading her bags from the car. Woke up early to take my friend to the airport, no. From 5-now had AF like cramps. Just went potty and sure enough I've got a little little brown blood when I wiped. Threw on a pad and expecting AF to come full force before the night is over. There's part of me that clings to hope that maybe it won't get heavier and it's just normal bleeding or even early implantation from last week's BD... But I'm thinking I need to accept it and focus on next month. After all, my first pregnancy was cycle 2 off of bcp. Maybe it'll be my lucky month :)

Does anyone use OPKs? After this long cycle I'd like to do more to chart so I can avoid this did I or did I not O bs. When do you start POAOPK?

Honestly I would recommend temping because it confirms O! OPKs stress me out far too much!

I might do both. My problem is I'm so irresponsible with temping. I sleep in on the weekend, take my temp but fall asleep because I can't find a own then forget haha. But this while 5ww with no idea of when or if I Oed was torture for my doctor and for me.

I might do both. My problem is I'm so irresponsible with temping. I sleep in on the weekend, take my temp but fall asleep because I can't find a own then forget haha. But this while 5ww with no idea of when or if I Oed was torture for my doctor and for me.

Hi Dobby,

I temp and use OPks. This was my first month doing both and I thought it was great. It gave us a window to dtd instead of finding out I had ovulated after the fact with temping. I found it to be really helpful. If AF comes this month, I'll for sure be using them again next month. Sorry to hear AF came for you.

Thanks AP. I managed to take my temp today so we will see if I can keep at it. I only have this month and maybe next to conceive for timing (have the LO on summer break).

I am pretty bummed about AF showing up. I was so mad because I took my friend to thame airport, the one who makes it clear he wants me to leave DH for him which I tolerate because he respects boundaries, poked me in the stomach while I was driving and said, "don't get pregnant." I get home. I get my period. I know it is completely unrelated, but I was still grumpy. BUT I've got my 20 clearblue digi opk kit, my thermometer, and it's my second (lucky) cycle off of bcp

Well I'm out. AF reared her ugly head today. Temperature didn't drop below the cover line so I was really surprised. So disappointed.

((( hugs )))

I hate when she's so late and gives you a hard time. We can catch that eggy next month.

I have honestly not had a long cycle like this since before my daughter was born. Still bfn. And I'm glad at this point. Idk when af will show but I have to go through a series I X-rays now. Better of there's no bean yet.

Dust to all. <333

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->