• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late Period + No BFP = Come Join The Limbo-ers!

Hiya all. Yes and FRER is BFN. So so gutted. :( thanks all. Reat thought this was it. It was clear as day on two tests yesterday. I hate those tests now. Feeling the pressure as my partner says he's only giving us until Christmas and then that's it. He says we can't just keel going as he's 45 and I'm coming up to 35. I'll just try again Monday if no period . Get my blood results then. Good luck everyone else x

I'm officially late today but still not BFP or AF. I'm crazy nauseated with no real explanation as to why. The waiting is about to drive me nuts. We've been trying for so long and I hope this is our month.

Good luck to everyone else that's in limbo right now!

Well. I've made it this far.
Due yesterday. No bfp. Two evaps.

Honestly. I don't even know which 'symptoms' are even normal anymore. My temps are still up (98.2) today with a base of 97.9.

I want to symptom spot. And yet I don't because I feel like I'm just going to get let down. I had cramps yesterday, and my tell tale af indicator failed me. The tops of my legs start to ache horribly, usually when this happens I get af by morning. In all the years having my period I've always got it in the am. So one more day.

Hope all of you ladies have a beautiful day! :)

I know about rvaps but I can't help but look hours, days, weeks later. My FRER I took two days ago has a squinter now. Took the strip out and can see it when held up to the light. I only checked because my bbs are much rounder and full and tbh I wanted to remind myself I'm not preggo so I can focus on teaching. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up... But I kind of am. CD 51

I guess I'm just excited because I've never seen an evap line and I read some late BFPs dug tests out of the trash days later to see a line

Fingers crossed for you Dobby. I'm still clinging to hope that my cheapies are 10 sensitivity and the FRER is 25 so maybe there wasn't quite enough HCG. It sucks limbo doesn't it x

Pix - I'm right there with you on the symptom spotting. I'm starting to wonder if I'm crazy or not. I'm experiencing nausea, sore bbs and bloating but whether it's because I'm pregnant or something else - who knows!

How long should I wait before taking another test?

Limbo does suck. I was hoping to get out of it. Ugh did another frer after school today, was too excited to wait until tom. Wasn't so concreted, but decent enough that I didn't feel like I was wasting a test.. Absolutely nothing. Took it apart, held it to the light, nada. x.x. Booking another night in hotel limbo

Ap usually good to give it a few days since it takes a few for the levels to double

Hi new to this site. I'm ttc and I'm 4 days late with 4 bfn. Been experiencing period type pains on and off but every time I check there's nothing. It's driving me nuts not knowing one way or the other and trying not to get excited. I'm not good at being patient lol x

Welcome and hugs! When was your last test? You are in good company :). Hopefully a bfp is on its way for you!

ok so I have been trying for an hour to get a pic. when I went potty because I had to go again (wtf like ten mins later) I looked at my tests again. the one I just toom was srark white at 2 minutes. when I came back there were like ends to a line. think geometry line segment and the end points of where a positive would show there was pink. so I tried a million ways to get a pic but this was the best I could. do you see what I am talking about? I have to pinch in on my phone. the second one I put on an envelope which created this urine color contrast in the pic which makes it easier to spot

has anyone seen this before? is it just standard to the test? I bought a 3 pack so I'm sure my poas self will pee on one tomorrow

Ugh just found someone with the same pink ends issue and she was def not pregnant

Attachments

• 20131009_181246-1092897036.jpg
    20131009_181246-1092897036.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 20131009_1820432039940557.jpg
    20131009_1820432039940557.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 16
sorry for the spam had tummy trouble and now this... there's like a quarter of a line of each end now

Attachments

• 20131009_190001-471051835.jpg
    20131009_190001-471051835.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 15
I don't see anything sorry. If it is positive it should be brighter in a day or 2 :)

Just done another test 2 hours ago and it's still a bfn. I want to go the gym to take my mind off the waiting but boyfriend's worried any exercising might unstick it (bless him) and thinks I should book appointment at doctors.

How many days late do you have to be before you get a BFP? x

Took another test today but negative again. 2 days late and still having symptoms. I'm going to try to resist taking a test for a few days if AF doesn't show.

Good luck to everyone else. I hope we all get our BFPs soon!

Good morning ladies.

I can actually see lines on those tests! Hopefully in a few days it gets darker!!!

Still no af. Temp jump. Ran a fever yesterday which really upset me since I JUST got over pneumonia. So. I am hoping it is a fertility thing and not an illness thing. Heh.

Symptom spitting is like crack. Still cramping too.
Last night took a bath and laid down to dry off. Next thing I know it's 930 and kids are kissing me good night. Way past bedtime. Dh spoils them. :)

Yeah, it's insanely hard to take a pic with my phone since my case is my wallet and if I don't use both hands to hold it I shake and it's blurry. You have to zoom in and really be looking for it, but I know I'm not crazy (although 3.5 weeks late does that to you) because I sent the last one to my friend who doesn't believe I'm pregnant and doesn't want me to be because he's wants me to leave DH for him which will never happen. Anyway, I told him it wasn't a line and he came back and said it looked like a line to him.

But my advice nurse said I probably am 7 weeks bug my body is processing the hormone differently. No word from my doctor, I did ask her for a second blood test on Monday since AF#2 is she Friday but now I want it sooner haha

- so tests are back to stark white. Nothing. At all. Fmu after work u... No late lines. So frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->