Late september testers!

blessme

First time mother
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

We have officially started trying for baby #2!!! I'm so excited I could jump to the moon!! I have been waiting to try what seems like forever!!!

I am testing sept 27th. I will be 10dpo this day. I am currently in my ovulation week and ovulation day is September 17th.

I got pregnant super easy with our first so I'm hoping it will be as easy this time too!

Can't wait for all of you late September testers to join me and see some BFP's!!!!!!

I'm testing (FX!) on the 27th too! Waiting to ovulate in the next few days!
Good luck to us!

I'm testing (FX!) on the 27th too! Waiting to ovulate in the next few days!
Good luck to us!

Are you baby dancing already? We have been dancing a lot and I dont know if we will be able to in the next few days because we both work opposite shifts.

I got pregnant 3 days before ovulation with our daughter so Im making sure to get in as much dancing time as we can before ovulation too.

I'll join in! I hope to O by Friday this week, after taking Clomid/Femara combo. Month #5 TTCing baby #3

I will be testing then too :) my chart says I am to O today, but I felt O pain and crampy saturday night, so I think it came then. We are trying to have a girld (boy/girl would be amazing), I have 2 boys so maybe a girl would be a nice little change, but as long as healthy that is all that matters, So not dtd on O day as apparently having sex 5-3 days before O increases chance of girl as boy sperm dies off first and female sperm have a longer life. Anyways, it I did O on sat then we didnt do it right lol, but if I O today then I should be on track, dtd thurs/fri/and sun morning. So we will see :) Got pregnant on first cycle with my first and then got preggers while not trying/preventing while still breastfeeding. ended up with pregnancy and nursing and 2nd pregnancy and nursing again it was over 3 years since I had a period! It was amazing lol. anyways, hoping it wont take too long with no3 and prob last baby.

Going to test on O pain date so 26th and then will go by the chart date and test on the 29th, Can you test at 10dpo? is it accurate? my first I found out rather quick and my 2nd I didnt know till I was past 8 weeks pregnant..... was a nice fast 1st trimester!

Hey ladies, I'm due to o tomorrow and we are trying for #2, currently the other side of the world to my hubby but hoping to be back tomorrow to squeeze a couple of tries in before too late.

Fingers crossed! Sounds like there's a few of us going for the same dates!

I will be testing then too :) my chart says I am to O today, but I felt O pain and crampy saturday night, so I think it came then. We are trying to have a girld (boy/girl would be amazing), I have 2 boys so maybe a girl would be a nice little change, but as long as healthy that is all that matters, So not dtd on O day as apparently having sex 5-3 days before O increases chance of girl as boy sperm dies off first and female sperm have a longer life. Anyways, it I did O on sat then we didnt do it right lol, but if I O today then I should be on track, dtd thurs/fri/and sun morning. So we will see :) Got pregnant on first cycle with my first and then got preggers while not trying/preventing while still breastfeeding. ended up with pregnancy and nursing and 2nd pregnancy and nursing again it was over 3 years since I had a period! It was amazing lol. anyways, hoping it wont take too long with no3 and prob last baby.

Going to test on O pain date so 26th and then will go by the chart date and test on the 29th, Can you test at 10dpo? is it accurate? my first I found out rather quick and my 2nd I didnt know till I was past 8 weeks pregnant..... was a nice fast 1st trimester!

Thats how I got pregnant with our first and she was a girl. We stopped baby dancing 3 days before ovulation and it we got our baby girl!

Now we are trying for #2 and I really don't care what we have, Id love a girl because I have everything for a girl, but Id love a boy because I don't have one!

I got pregnant so easy the first time and hoping it is that easy this time too. This is our first month trying for #2!

Come onnnnn sept 27th!

First month TTC and testing the 17th (1 year since my daughters bfp) and testing from then as dont know when I ov. Haven't BD much so not expecting much this month!

I have just ovulated, so I am testing on 23rd September (9 dpo!) good luck ladies!

Hey I think I'll be 30th had egg collection yesterday I think it's possible transfer tomorrow 😀

Woo hoo, not long now! Ovulated yesterday, fingers crossed. I'm v.v sensitive to hormone changes and get bad travel sickness etc so I'm already symptom spotting today.

how exciting optimistic13!

All good symptoms :))
I'm on day 3 all embryos doing well hopefully will make it to blastocyst sat🙏🙏🙏

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"