Lateish August/Early September Bump Buddy?

yea it should be! they started it over a month ago, all the walls are back up, just really need carpets down and wallpapering and tiling now really. Haven't told my parents yet, so its a bit of a pain be not being able to lift heavy stuff, and being tired all the time.
So they both know your pregnant and not sure who the dad is?
Im dying to tell my mum but terrified about doing so.

yeah i know what you mean constantly tierd

thats good then :) we move din here in august 09 and its still not finished lol

yeah juding by me dates its my ex not ohs but having DNA testing done cos i tihnk itd be unfair for me to say definately either way but looks like exs :)

Aww i told my mum and my boss becasue i work in retail and so cant pick up and told mum because i need her to help cope lol. I also live with her so shed guess eventually lol

why you scared?
x

My mum isnt really the sort who wants her youngest to have kids :) and I dont really get on with her, I get on with my dad more, plus I feel they will be disapointed in me for some reason. She's on facebook now talking about decorating, tempted to say well we need spare bedroom doing with in next 8months or so!
We had our own place but then we decided to move into this house because my mum and dad own it so would be cheaper with not having rent to pay like before (this is before i knew i was preg). So we arent chucking our selfs into the whole me getting pregnant before we have learnt how we are with each other 24/7.

yeah...how old are you if you dont mind me asking?
lol maybe you should tell her that way, then itl be more of a shock omg than a shock how could you?!if you get what i mean lol.
yeah i wish me and poh had been like that, we used to see each other like everyday when i was preg with taylor but after xmas we saw each other once tut lol
x

im 20 in 3weeks, how old are you?
Well she vanished off-line so didn't get the chance.
My OH wants to stick a "baby on board" sign on my back when I go to my parents again, he can forget that idea lmao, its her birthday on 31st so might but the card from us2 and bump. Dont know if i can wait that long tho lol, im dying to tell my mates!

aww awesome

im 17 babys due two days before my 18th :blush: my original due date was my birthday lol

awww the card thing sounds nice itl be her birthday shed be all happy

aww i know what you mean im just getting round to telling a few people now lol

xxx

I havent got a due date yet, only rang the doctors today, worked it out for August tho.
Oh be lovely if she came on your birthday :)

Yeh good idea but i'l know what I will get soon as she opens the card, non stop phone calls!
Im sure i'll just tell her at some point, I know im going to get quized why im not drinking when we go out for her birthday because I was a big drinker, so il probs just blurt it out infront off everyone if they keep asking lol.

awww youl need to let me know

you now your the first ot see she everyone thinks he for some odd reason lol

awwww yeah im sure shel get her head around it i have a wee bro at 13 but im 17 And my sis is 19 :O
x

Well my brother is 24, e wont be bothed proberly just like "well u have messed your life up now...blah blah blah" typical older brother stuff!
Did u say you hadnt told your parents yet either? cant remember.
Sorry if it takes a while to go OH mum sat next to me and can see screen x

nah my mum knows no point hiding it from her she finds out everything lol

dont have a dad so hes nothing to be concerend about

aww its okay dw have you tell oh parents? and tell her your bro to shust you havnt messed up your life!

Told everyone today, except OH's dad, and his brother n partner.
My mums not impressed, Dads not said anything about it to me (My mum told him, even tho i said i wanted to when there wasnt a house full! So now his workers no 2)
My brother and partner are acctually happy for me.
OH mums seems happy for us.

aww hunnie im sure theyl come round

but yaya for your bro and ohs mum!!see youv support there :hugs:

Just my mum that needs to come round, my dad will be fine about it.
Everyone thought I was winding them up lol except my mum x

tut sake

she will hun even if she doesnt youv got so much support :hugs:x

Im sure she will. She just needs to get used to the idea of being a gran and seeing me with a bump when it grows lol i'v probs made her feel old lmao xx

lol i know whatcha mean my mums only 40 and shes gona be a granny :rofl:

lol my mums 47 and dads 67. Dads at the right age, just not my mum lol.
She's told one of my aunts, that we have had a fall out

duno, rang them yest morning and they sed they wud get midwife to ring me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"