Lateish August/Early September Bump Buddy?

well i'v worked it out at 10-11 weeks, so id be due around 10th, 12th August, day before my cousin :D
But with me having 3negative test's i'm not 100% sure when I concieved.
Do you know when your due?? x

yeah always hard

yeah aug 28th :) i mcd in nov with no af in between so was a while(and a scanb to confirm) before i was sure about my dates lol

ooohhh :) how cool if you had you babies on the same day!

I'm waiting for midwife to ring me :/ rang docs Tue morning and they said they would ring back with an appointment.
Yeh we said that lol about having it on same day. Would be fun :)
I just want to know how far I really am tbh hate having to wait to find out stuff like this

yeah

whats the least you could be?

that way you can start planning scans etc :)

11 weeks tbh! my last period started 5th november, only thing doubting me is the 3negative tests I got before crimbo and new year. x

aww dw about them hun i had a really really faint line so took it to be bfn before xams then after a few weeks took another and got a bfp :)

got to go see my mum this weekend, hoping she's in a better mood with me :( My dad seem's oki about it and my OH's mum, but we haven't told my OH's dad, my OH darent so wants his mum too. So she just keeps dropping huge hints like yesturday I said I couldn't fit into a pair of jeans and she was like "give it a couple of weeks and you wont be fitting in any of your jeans with size you are now" and he just isn't catching on.

lol men eh? drop then biggest hint they wont get it :shrug:

do have a bump atm?
x

Well he still didn't get it yesterday when the midwife walked in!!! We still had to tell him, but he's ok with it :D
Yes!!! well I'v always had a slight bump to my belly but its got a bit of a better shape to it now its not just like a blob of fat lol. Do you? xx

:happydance: thats great hun!

kinda mainly jus tbloat but slowly beginning to harden so hopefully get a teeeny one soon :)
hows things? ms?

I have days where I have a firm bump, and others where its just bloated and you cant tell :/
Everythings fine, not had no ms this week, had it for a fortnight but luckily was never actually sick, just had the feeling of being sick morning and night :/ I just seem to get hungry now at half 11 every night no matter how much I eat in the day :(
Got my 15week appointment booked now so its going to drag for a couple of weeks :/ unless my scan date comes through for before it :)
OH has chose a couple of names, i'm just not sure on the boys one.
How's everything with you?

aww great

you should get your scan date in soonish :)

what names he got?

everythings okay so far, cant believe beans sticky so far, really thought cos im high risk hed been gone but hes not

got my scan dtae for 17th feb :) exciting :D
xx

Chloe Abigail for a girl his neice's name is abigail so I couldnt have it has a first like i'v always wanted and Henry Dennis or William Dennis for a boy, his grandads name for first an my dads for middle.
Iv got to go see my midwife on 18th Feb, but should have my 1st scan in next couple of weeks.

ooohhh so exciting this be your first mw appointment? i saw my midwife last week (again) i think she gets sick of the sight of me tbh :haha:

there lovely name iv managed to narrow it down to two first names (one each) four middle names (two each)

No saw midwife Saturday, Mikes dad didn't know untill midwife was here. He was just there like "why have we got someone in a uniform coming into the house?"
we'll properly change ours lol but going to try keep the middle names :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->