• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Laura's Wedding Journal - 30th August 2014

Oh and I still haven't got round to finishing and sending out the invitations. This WILL be done by the end of the week!

Booked to go and discuss requirements with reception venue next week

xxx

I'm working out 3 times a week at gym and running. Would like to loose 7more lbs then maintain. Haven't had any dress fittings yet so not worried and also its a corset back.
started my table plan at weekend, and we picked our music. Oh has got to finalise evening guests as there his friends and pick his ring! So getting there...!

Mine is a corset back too so hopefully it won't cause as much of an issue. Going to go for a fitting soon anyway as I need to huy my veil and want to make sure I get one that looks good with my dress x

Mine is a corset back too, the problem is on my waist it was meeting and wouldn't go tighter! Lol

I bought my veil when I got my dress, it compliments my dress well.

I wish I had the motivation to go to the gym 3 times a week :) sounds like you're both very organised! xxx

I especially need to go make sure it matches now. I had a wedding nightmare and one of the issues was my veil didn't match my dress. Amongst a mountain of other things that went wrong. So I did the sensible thing and as I woke up I wrote a list of everything that went wrong so I know to make sure I get that all sorted x

Ok, I have finally sent out the last of the invitations :)

All the brodesmaids dresses should be ready for my bridesmaids to try on in the half term holiday.

I have ordered the suits and bought my ring :) I love my ring, it cost double what I planned to spend BUT I love it! I'll try to post a pic xxx

I can't believe it's been so long since my last post and only 5 weeks and 1 day to go!

Finished sorting my table plan yesterday, now to get it printed.

My bridesmaids are going for their alterations on Tuesday and I'll be trying on my dress for the final time before it's sent to the dry cleaners.

I've ordered the order of service covers and df got his wedding ring a few weeks ago.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->