Lauren - Eastenders

Much preferred the original Lauren to the new one :(

oh my gosh, when Max opened the door and said "Lauren" both me and my OH went "Lauren???" at the telly :haha::haha:

I don't like her...he tone of voice is similar (like how she speaks to Abi and her dad etc) but A, she's not as pretty as 'old lauren' and B, SHE'S A GIANT compared to old Lauren! :rofl:

I knew they were changing Lucy and Ben, but at least they have temporarily written the characters out for a good few months, and not a couple of weeks like they did with Lauren :dohh: The girl who plays Lucy got sacked, but they obviously werent ready to write her out yet, hence the change of actor. But Bens story was drying up so why does he need to come back!?

bens probably going to come back as a hard nut bully boy...

I really don't like the new Lauren. I wasn't a lover of the first one if I'm honest but this one is just irritating. I really can't stand the way she tries to sound like the old Lauren ](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

theyve changed her whole character, she used to be quite shy but now i just think shes gobby!
also they had to change lucy beale because she got fired, she was caught underage drinking and had posted suggestive photos on her facebook with cigarettes and stuff :thumbup:

also they had to change lucy beale because she got fired, she was caught underage drinking and had posted suggestive photos on her facebook with cigarettes and stuff :thumbup:

Don't they call that method acting :winkwink:

The old Lauren has gone off to do Kid's TV. Lucy is going to Uni (I think) and not sure why they're replacing Ben yet.

Why did she laugh when she found out about Billy? :shrug:
xx

i prefer the old lauren too.. but the original actress maybe concentrating on exams or something?? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->