Laurens Getting Married - 15th June 2013

I'm the same as you Gypsydancer I love having a nosey at other weddings :)

Thanks for all the ideas, I ended up getting my Dad a bottle of Bacardi today and told OH to sort his Dad out himself because everything that's ever suggested is No and that's why with 4 days to the wedding we hadn't sorted it so we will see what OH comes up with!

Also got the 2 readers a little bottle of something to say thank you!

Just sent off our breakfast requests for the morning, I've ordered a big fry up cause I know I won't be able to eat, I'm thinking if I have a plate of lots of things I might pick at some! Also sent the table plan of to them! They also got back to be about sorting stuff and she just said there will be someone working there from 3pm who I can hand it all over to and discuss it all with them, also she sent me some forms to fill in with everything we are bringing and a little comment box so ill be able to write in detail what goes where!

Also sat and put all the scratch cards in there little holders and my mums spent the evening putting the order of the days together!

Bobbys wedding hair cut tomorrow :)

I can't believe how quickly it's coming in, if its fast for me it must be flying in for you. You've given me a kick up the backside to finish my invites though, it will be time for me to send them before I know it! I'm actually really excited for you, eep!!! I'm another that likes to mosey at weddings so pics for me too :)
Away bless Bobby, does he know what's happening or does he just think its a party kind of thing? Xx

I know it really is flying around I can't believe how quick it's gone!

Bobby doesn't really know what's going on, I keep telling him we are getting married etc but he doesn't speak really so he's probs just taking it all in haha!

OH sat and done his speech today and its so good, he read it all to me apart from what he wrote about me and its the perfect mix of funny and thanking people!

I done the children's favours this afternoon -

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/20130612_154848_zps94609679.jpg

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/20130612_154827_zps69707589.jpg

Bobby also had his wedding hair cut -

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/IMG_20130612_175641_zps783a6379.jpg

We have also just booked to go on the sunset helicopter tour round the Grand Canyon, we didn't know to do it or not because its soooooo expensive but we thought we are never going to do this again!

We also booked to go the Michael Jackson cirque-du-soleil and Penn and Teller :)

So excited :happydance:

Helicopter tour sounds incredible, you lucky lady!

2 days:happydance: how you feeling? xx

You can very nearly say "your getting married tomorrow!"
How exciting!
Have you got everything finished and ready now?

Just dropping in to say good luck for this weekend :hugs:

Hope it's everything you ever dreamed of :cloud9:

Won't be on tomorrow because it's my birthday so just dropping in to say good luck Saturday. Have an amazing day, I'm sure everything will be perfect. And congrats in advance, can't wait to see pictures xx

I can not even tell you how stressed this really isn't fun :(

I had a knock at the door this morning and a man standing there from Waitrose with 4 boxes in his hand, I'd only gone and forgot to cancel that cupcake order so now have 50 cupcakes sat in my kitchen doing god knows what! I broke down crying but OH said it doesn't matter worse things could happen!

Went and picked up the top tier of the cake from marks and Spencer's and its pathetically small, it's the right size for the cake stand atleast but I don't even think the people will stand on the top!

Then my Mum offered to do anything we needed help with so I asked her to write the table plan on the mirror, she's just rang me and said she really struggled to fit names on and has just done first names when I asked for first and last, she said she hasn't put the top table on there when I obviously wanted that so she sent me a picture and she's drew a grid on it and just listed names, it looks awful, I really just want to cry but I can't tell her I hate it as I've already today told her she done something else wrong (could be 2 things to tell the truth) so I sent her a picture and just said it doesn't look like this haha and she said no it doesn't I tried my best so now I feel really bad but it's so bad!

I really just want to cry and tomorrow's going to be even more stressful! :cry:

Sorry to be so negative i think it's all finally got on top of me and I can't even sit back for a bit cause I have no time to!

Awwwe, hugs hun. It will all work out I'm sure. I know it might not make you feel better but worse things have happened. My friend had the worst nightmare of weddings but she still says looking back she wouldn't have changed a thing. It was her wedding day and that made it perfect, whatever went wrong it was hers. We all want it to be perfect but on Saturday these things won't matter to much. Delegate your stress to a bridesmaid and enjoy your day Saturday xx

Awwh Hun big fat hugs coming your way. Could you give out the extra cakes? People always love cake! I know exactly how you want your table plan to look because we have the same mirror and I know we saw the same picture - and I also want it to be perfect BUT people just need to find their seats, and you're going to have a lot on your plate today. It's no use me trying to say try not to stress, because you will anyway. But try to enjoy today as much as you possibly can, because you're getting married tomorrow and its the day all this exciting stuff has been building to! Eep! Good luck for tomorrow and congratulations in advance. I hope your day goes brilliantly. Xxx

Im sure everything will seem so miniscule by tomorrow!
Have fun, relax and enjoy your day!
I dont even know you and im excited for you!
Goodluck xxx

Sorry you've had a stressful day hun but please remember these are small details in a big day.. good luck for tomorrow, I am sure it will all be perfect! :hugs: xxxx

I've missed so much because I've been away all week but GOOD LUCK for today. It's going to be an amazing day, despite all the stresses you've had the last few days. You're gonna love every minute :flower: Can't wait to hear all about it x

I hope you have the most amazing day!

Eeeeeeeeeeppppppppp you're MARRIED!!!!! :D :D :D cannot wait to hear about it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->