Lay Flat Stroller

MrsBop

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
With DS I had a serious pram addiction and went through over 40 in 18 months :blush: With DD I aren't allowed :cry: She's had 3 (4 including my brand new Bee thats still boxed upstairs :dohh:) in 8 months, a Jane Slalom Pro, Pliko Switch and Bugaboo Bee. The Slalom got sold when she was 3 weeks to fund the Bee, the Switch I bought in the M&P sale and use that everyday for her to nap in and thats it. The Bee I use all the time and the Bee that's upstairs doesn't get used at all but I can't bring myself to sell it or the old one!

I've decided I need a stroller that lies flat, is light, umbrella folding with 2 handles, what would you ladies recommend?

With DS off the top of my head I had a Maclaren Techno XT, Maclaren Quest, Ziko Frankie, Ziko Alfie, Chicco Ct0.6, cheapy babies r us one.... thats all I can think of :haha:

Other than the above requirements it has to be girlie, have a big budget lol!

I brought a cosatto hello stroller off Argos clearance on eBay for £49.99 including raincover,footmuff they do in pink and blue its lovely to push.

Without me looking and wanting it now is it the one with the footmuff with the words on? If it is I love that one but my neighbour has the boy version so not sure it looks like I'm copying lol! I am tempted by the Cosatto Hula though, would you rate Cosatto's highly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->