Leaking? {tmi!}

Cathington

Reaction score
I went to the toilet yesterday and noticed my underwear was slightly damp... not like soaked, but just slightly damp. but when i sniffed it smelled slightly of pee (tmi sorry!) so i assumed i'd just peed myself (lol...) and stuck a pad on to be safe.

The pad then got slightly damp but had a slightly, um... sweetish smell is the best way i could describe it.

Today i took the pad off, just assuming it was discharge or something and my underwear's slightly damp again with a faint sweet smell. It's very slightly damp, not soaked, and seems to take hours to become damp so not all at once.

I have a widwife appointment tomorrow. Could this be my waters? Or do you think it could just be discharge? :S Should i call the hospital and ask (midwife doesn't answer phone... EVER.) or just wait until i see her?

id ring the hospital just to be safe and see what they say..it may be ur waters leaking and they may want to check you out...or they may just want you to wait till u see the midwife but its always better to call and check to see what they want u to do

I would wait as when your body is prepping for labour you produce more discharge, supposed to be for lubrication. I had a lot more sweet smelling discharge with all 3 at the end. Plus you have an appt tomorrow so they can check then. But do whatever makes you comfortable.

Mmmh... i have a feeling it's just discharge tbh... will just wait and see what MW says tomorrow during my sweep. Thanks for the advice guys :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->