Leaky nipples... one day late... BFNs

Babygi

Reaction score
So I am new to these kinds of forums and threads, but I’m in need of assistance. My hubby and I were TTC but then decided to take a break till August but we weren’t not trying either. I haven’t thought much about baby’s and TTC until I started randomly experiencing symptoms.

Some basic info,
- 28 day cycles (every month like clock work)
- bleeding for 4 days (always consistent)
- last cycle started 2/9/2020
- ‘unprotected’ sex 2/12/2020
- unsure of exact ovulation date

Symptoms started 2/28/2020 (didn’t pay much attention to these)

- Started having sore, full, tender breasts and very perky nipples (breast pain is normal for my pms but not the nipples) breast pain/perkiness has continued through today 3/6/2020
- Extreme bloating on 3/1/2020
- Peeing SO much especially after drinking small amounts of anything 3/2/2020
- mildly intense cramping the 1st 2nd & 3rd of this month (March 2020)
- increasingly worse nausea since 3/2/2020 (woke me up at 3 am today n couldn’t sleep)
- Car sickness (which I’ve never had)
And the strangest of all symptoms...
- leaking cloudy liquid from nipples 3/5/2020 and today 3/6/2020

On 3/2/2020 took 3 tests that appear negative with incredibly (going crazy) faint lines. However every day since then all my tests are BFNs and the increasingly worse nausea and leaky boobs are making me wonder if these are false negatives?

I tried to upload pics of my tests but it says my image size is too large and I don’t know how to fix that...

Based on your post here your period isn't due until Monday. You may just be one of those women who doesn't test positive until 14-15dpo. Keep testing, or wait and test on Tuesday or Wednesday if your period doesn't start.

Based on your post here your period isn't due until Monday. You may just be one of those women who doesn't test positive until 14-15dpo. Keep testing, or wait and test on Tuesday or Wednesday if your period doesn't start.

Hi! Thank you for your reply, according to my period tracking app it said I was due for a period today, which I have not gotten. I think it miss calculated because of the leap year? I’ll wait and test again, thanks again!

Was there any more times of unprotected sex? I see there you say you consistently bleed 4 days, your last cycle start date was 9th of february and you had unprotected sex the 12th, so you were bleeding then?

Or do you mean the 9th was the date after the bleeding?

FX you get the result you want. As some have mentioned some people get late BFP. Altho if your only unprotected sex was 3 days into the cycle, unless you ovulate around day 6-7 the sperm wouldn't have made it to a later time. FX for you hun!

The 9th was
Was there any more times of unprotected sex? I see there you say you consistently bleed 4 days, your last cycle start date was 9th of february and you had unprotected sex the 12th, so you were bleeding then?

Or do you mean the 9th was the date after the bleeding?

FX you get the result you want. As some have mentioned some people get late BFP. Altho if your only unprotected sex was 3 days into the cycle, unless you ovulate around day 6-7 the sperm wouldn't have made it to a later time. FX for you hun!

The 9th was the first day of a full flow, I had spotting the day before on the 8th. By mid day on the 12th I had no flow. We had sex that evening. I don’t always log when we have sex because I forget to. The only other days I did log were out of range for possible ovulation (all this according to my Flo app. We are very new to intentionally TTC, my last pregnancy was when I was 17 and that was 10 years ago now).

Today in the morning I did have what I thought was my period with light bleeding and then nothing but pink when I wipe? Not sticky or mucus just pink? And now nothing but nausea and car sickness.

Either way I have an appointment on Monday morning to see what’s causing the cloudy discharge from my breasts. Which is what’s really concerning me.

I hope that you get some answers at your appointment :hug:

Good luck hon. Does sound promising. Fingers crossed.
My very first symptoms was heightened sence of smell and sore boobs and I dont get sore boobs b4 AF.
I guess just give it a day or two and re test. Some womon dont get positives until later where as others can get BFPs very early like 8dpo. I was 10dpo but some womon can go 2 weeks late b4 they get a postive.
Wishing u the best of luck.
Cant help with the leaky nipples as I've never had that unless I'm toward the end of a pregnancy but every womon is different
Good luck

Just wanted to post an update and hopefully get some more answers while I wait. On Monday the 9th the Dr. did a blood test and urine test. The both came back negative with an hcg level of 11.6? And I’m a week and a half late for my period. I had light spotting on Saturday the 7th but my dr said he didn’t see any blood in the vagina and I never bled after that. All at home pregnancy tests are BFNs too (since my appointment on Monday) is it possible to get a negative at the dr and still be pregnant? Most of my other symptoms have subsided except the nausea, leaky boobs, and I have been incredibly exhausted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->