Leap frog learning table

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
How many BnB babies has got it from Xmas :lol:
Josh loves his! I'm just tired of hearing it now :dohh:

I was going to buy this however i ended up buying the fisher price one...it pretty much the same as the leapfrog one...its great xx

Colton has one but it's from Fisher Price.
He actually got two (also got the Leap Frog one) but we returned it since he already had the other one.
Colton's still not that interested in his toys, he would rather be held.. all day. So, I dont really have to listen to stuff over and over. :lol: I would say thankgoodness, but it's not that great having to hold a 25+ lbs baby all day.

He actually got two (also got the Leap Frog one) but we returned it since he already had the other one.
Colton's still not that interested in his toys, he would rather be held.. all day. So, I dont really have to listen to stuff over and over. :lol: I would say thankgoodness, but it's not that great having to hold a 25+ lbs baby all day.
Oh no!! He is still in the "wanting to be held all day" stage? what happens when you put him down to play with his toys?

Aww bless him ! Little mama's boy xx

I got one for Chase but will not open it until he's sitting on his own :)

jack has a vetch one and its driving me mad to x x :rofl: x

Oh no!! He is still in the "wanting to be held all day" stage? what happens when you put him down to play with his toys?

He cries. Tears and all sometimes. He is a BIG mommy's boy; VERY VERY VERY clingy. Sometimes I'm stuck between :cloud9: and :hissy:!! Especially when he wont even let his daddy hold him. The only time he is interested in toys is if someone is playing with them for him (then he just laughs, although will sometimes reach for them).

I turn it to the music page so that I don't go mad :lol: but he really seems to enjoy it.

He cries. Tears and all sometimes. He is a BIG mommy's boy; VERY VERY VERY clingy. Sometimes I'm stuck between :cloud9: and :hissy:!! Especially when he wont even let his daddy hold him. The only time he is interested in toys is if someone is playing with them for him (then he just laughs, although will sometimes reach for them).

aw, Alexa used to be a huge Mommy's girl, but she has come around in the past few months... although she won't sleep in her crib at night, only with me, so still have to work on that... although a part of me loves that she needs me to fall asleep in the night with.

aw, Alexa used to be a huge Mommy's girl, but she has come around in the past few months... although she won't sleep in her crib at night, only with me, so still have to work on that... although a part of me loves that she needs me to fall asleep in the night with.

Colton wont sleep in his crib at night either. He cosleeps, but he wont even fall asleep in our bed by himself. I have to hold him until he falls asleep. (And he also wont let OH hold him to sleep, he just screams and reaches for me)
Actually, he still doesn't even completely sleep through the night, I have to get up and get him a drink of water at least once every night! lol..
OH asked him the other night if he actually came from him, he said he must have been satin's child. :blush:

Sorry for the hijacked thread Jess! :dohh:

Colton wont sleep in his crib at night either. He cosleeps, but he wont even fall asleep in our bed by himself. I have to hold him until he falls asleep. (And he also wont let OH hold him to sleep, he just screams and reaches for me)
Actually, he still doesn't even completely sleep through the night, I have to get up and get him a drink of water at least once every night! lol..
OH asked him the other night if he actually came from him, he said he must have been satin's child. :blush:

No worries hun! How much do we love our babies? I've gotten into a bad habit too... Josh comes to bed in the morning when he wakes up for his feed around 8-9am, he will nap for another hour or two with us then will eat his breakfast in bed with us & watch some tv! :dohh:

No worries hun! How much do we love our babies? I've gotten into a bad habit too... Josh comes to bed in the morning when he wakes up for his feed around 8-9am, he will nap for another hour or two with us then will eat his breakfast in bed with us & watch some tv! :dohh:

Hehe.. Colton and I used to cuddle & watch TV in the mornings while OH got ready/went to work; but since we have our own place I tend to get up out of bed earlier. Colton still takes two (2hour) naps though, so he's only up for about 3 hours before his first nap, which we take together most of the time. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->