Leave your Dear Santa Letter HERE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Angeldust

Hi Girls
Write your own dear santa letter now to make sure he gets it early :hugs:

Dear Santa I have been a good girl as you can see and had nothing but bad luck this year except for my beautiful wedding to my husband in june
which was amazing sadley as you already know we lost our twin girls in feb
and having had all thesa missed miscarraiges is taking one hell of a toll on me
thesa last few days,

Please can you send me 2 special gifts for christmas
one being sent early which is for the doctor to find a cause for my pregnancy losses in my blood tests and tell me in november they can help me to have a baby.

And my 2nd present is to have a baby a :bfp: a baby bump for christmas day
:hug:

Dear Santa

I've been a good girl :blush: all year, and for Christmas I'd really really like it if you could kick Mr Storky up the arse and tell him to call by my house. I don't need any more socks, pyjamas, slippers, perfume, CDs, DVDs, or any material goods - just a :bfp: would do - the bestest crimbo pressie ever!!

I'll leave you a big bottle of Scotch, and Rudolph and his friends a sack full of carrots if you can do this for us. If you don't, you're off my Christmas card list for ever and I'll not tell my future children how good you are!!

Thanks Santa!!

:hug:

dear mr santa man, ive been a mostly good girl this year. i would really like some new slippers and a watch for Christmas please!
i would also like the girlys i was ttc with to get their christmas wish.

i promise ill leave you some really boozy mince pies ;);)

fank you pleaseo

miss mollypop

Dear Santa,
I've been extremley good this year, and I promise to leave you an extra big mince pie and a biggg cookie.
I would really really like the winning lottery ticket for christmas, for a hugeee jackpot :D
Or, if thats not possible a camcorder
Just please, no more slippers. I have 8 pairs now, and i never wear them anyways!
But socks are always wanted, our washer eats them!

And i also promise to leave you a chicken curry with egg fried rice and prawn crackers, i forgot last year, but this year it'll be there with a nice big cup of sherry :D

Dear Santa,
I have pretended to be a good girl this year, all I want for christmas this year is for all these ladies who have been TTC for ages to get their :bfp:. They deserve some happiness and sleepless nights.

Dear Santa, i have been such a good girl this year. Please can i have a :bfp: a healthy sticky bean growing for christmas day? It would make me and DH so happy, and all the family. I promise i will not ask you for anything else this year. Thank you for your time Santa, i love u :hugs:

Dear Santa, I've tried to be a good girl so surely that counts for something. Please can I lose my jelly belly and all my stretchmarks and get a good nights sleep?
Ta, Bex x

Dear Santa

i have been a good girl this yr (well i think so lol) and would really love that christmas bfp so my son has a bro or sis to open pressy with next to the tree next yr.
thank you
T xxx

dear santa .....
ive done the best i can this yr, u did gimme a bfp last yr, didnt find out till feb08 tho and mc in mar08, so cud u again pls pls pls this time gimme a STCIKY :bfp: this wud be a dream cum true, and i dont want anything eles ever (apart from when i b wanting my next:bfp:!)
this wud be fab for my parnter gary and s.son houlden, they wud love this as much as i wud, thank u x x x (aint got a chinmney,so just allow gary2sort it:))

Dear Santa

I've tried to be an angel, honest :)

I've had such a tough year & despite being blessed with a beautiful daughter I still find being alone tough so pleeeeeeeeeease send me a kind, caring man to spend my life with. Someone who will love me for who I am & treat Maya as if she's his own. I want to hear Maya call someone daddy not ask who her daddy is :(

I'd also appreciate it if you could give all the TTC girls on BnB there much deserved :bfp: That would really make my year!!

If you're feeling extra generous then I wouldn' mind if you bought me a tummy tuck :)

Maya sends her love to you & says she would very much love a Jumparoo for Xmas!!

Lots of love to you Santa

Kelly xxxx

Dear Santa,
I have tried to be a really good girl this year and since I got the best Christmas present last year (my baby bump) I want everyone else who is TTC to get THEIR bumps for Christmas cause it's the bestest feeling every and I want them all to have it too!

Thanks
Charlotte's Mommy

Dear Santa,

The only thing I want for Christmas is a healthy sticky sweet pea in my tummy. Yeah, I know this sounds really corny. :dohh: :dohh: But, nevertheless, it's true - there isn't anything that I could want more right now. And I don't mind if that particular Christmas present comes a bit early say........oh....in about 2 weeks? :rofl: :rofl:

Dear Santa,
I have tried to be a really good girl this year and since I got the best Christmas present last year (my baby bump) I want everyone else who is TTC to get THEIR bumps for Christmas cause it's the bestest feeling every and I want them all to have it too!

Thanks
Charlotte's Mommy

Awwwww that is so sweet!!!! Thank you! You listening Santa??? :rofl: :winkwink: :rofl:

Dear Santa,
I think i've been a really good girl this year so if you could grant me my wish i'd be very so grateful... i no it would be an early present but i promise i wouldn't ask again... just please make my nan better so she can come home and we can all enjoy our chritsmas together... as a family.
i also think you should give all our TTC girls their BFP's they so deserve.
thank you
carly and maddi x x x x

Dear santa
Just reminding you that my results are coming up soon and i asked you could bring two lovely presents for me this year and i promise never to ask for another again :nope:

But please can you get me a answer to my pregnancy losses when i get my results and can i please please have a strong :bfp: :pink: with either pink or blue bump as long as baby is healthy i dont mind

This is all i want for christmas santa xxx

:hugs:

Dear Santa

I am good year after year and have been waiting 9 years now for my puppy. I have asked for one for Christmas, my birthday, my wed ann, you name it I have asked for one. I am a very good girl please bring me my pup :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back