Leaving your baby!!! (kind of a rant)

At least she has people willing to help her. We are obligated to go to a wedding in January and I won't get to go because no one will even entertain the thought of keeping our kids. It's not like we ask. Yes, we work full time but newsflash...them working sixty hours is EXHAUSTING. So it goes deeper...You know...that's all I'm going to say. I'm sleep deprived. 8 hours in the last 8 days just isn't cutting it for me. Why can't I get help for 2 hours for a nap? Oh the thought...

At least she has people willing to help her. We are obligated to go to a wedding in January and I won't get to go because no one will even entertain the thought of keeping our kids. It's not like we ask. Yes, we work full time but newsflash...them working sixty hours is EXHAUSTING. So it goes deeper...You know...that's all I'm going to say. I'm sleep deprived. 8 hours in the last 8 days just isn't cutting it for me. Why can't I get help for 2 hours for a nap? Oh the thought...
:hugs: Wow... I am so sorry. You really deserve to get a break every now and then. My boys are big now, but for me it was the same I had no help, really. I was 22 years old with a 2 yr. old and a newborn and nobody there for me....Geez, that was hard.. I know how you feel.. Hope you get some rest ..XOoX.. I have a Christopher also, he is 23 now.. <3 Love that name <3

This thread is bonkers? What about members of the royal family and other well off people who have nannies look after their kids 24/7 ?. What about boarding schools that take on toddlers? Etc etc. I think this is a trivial subject because it is something sooo many people do and very often. I also think it's totally irrelevant to the OP's life. Be observant and worry about a child being neglected or abused but don't judge others for what they do in their personal time that isn't what you would do. Maybe their marriage is at breaking point at the moment for all you know and they are trying to fix it by spending a lot of time together? We don't know what truly goes on in other people's lives and most of the time there are reasonable explanations for things that on the outside might seem odd to others.

Oopsie! Just realised this is an old thread.

Yes but you made very good points!

Yeah I remember reading this a while ago and not wanting to touch it lol x each to their own, live and let live. Etc. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->