Lee Evans UK Tour 2007.....

Leanne&Bump..x

Mam of Karl & a Pup x
Reaction score
[2008 TOUR I MEAN..BLONDE MOMENT HAHA]

Any one going? Or been?

Just bought my OH 2 tickets to cheer him up:)
£71 THO!!

:) hope you have fun. have to admit I'm not a huge Lee Evans fan but me and OH just bought tickets to go see Ross Noble in May... have you seen him??? He makes me laugh so much

:rofl: would reccomend to anyone needing a giggle or full blown wet your pants chuckle sesh!!

Thank youu Ames...No i havent even heard of him:blush: sorry lol

To be honest, i wasnt a big fan, until oh forced me to sit through the entire box set with him, then listen to him repeat the jokes 1 million times:rofl:

And im already finding it hard not to wet myself already without even laughing haha!

Did your OH's tickets cost so bloody much? or am i just tight! hehe

hes a geordie and you've not heard of him?? :) he's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

our tickets cost just over £50.. I thought that was bad :blush:

OMG im embarrased for meself:dohh::blush:
im goin to hav to try n watch him! i knoo but i wnted to cheer him up, he doesnt know yet, gna giv him the tickets tonite as hes havin a bad time at work

i went last month and he was brill, youll have a scream :)

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnd1TQvZnXE

maybe its just me :rofl::rofl::rofl: he makes me laugh LOTS!

OMG im embarrased for meself:dohh::blush:
im goin to hav to try n watch him! i knoo but i wnted to cheer him up, he doesnt know yet, gna giv him the tickets tonite as hes havin a bad time at work

Thats really sweet :) bet he'll be well chuffed!!

:rofl:Hes like typical geordie...i was err.in er brighton err :rofl:haha Ill have to get OH to watch him! Thanks alot for that Vid..

Nessajane, glad you enjoyed it, im really excited now..hope i dont laugh too much seriously weak bladder atm HAHA
:happydance:

Give him a smack if he aint lol :)

I love lee evans! I hope you have a great time xx

Ames, i will haha..im sure hell be over the moon tho, im dyin to text him n tell him..but i want him to come home and find the tickets lyin therr...im so sad!haha

Elli21, thankyou...im ded excited for it!

I personally don't like him, but that's probably just because I'm not keen on stand up comedy. My friend absolutely adores him though, I'd go as far as call her a bloody stalker. She's got a picture of them 2 together up in her living room, she went down to Liverpool for a night out and ended up waiting at the back door of where he was performing (She couldn't get tickets) just to catch a glimps of him. She actually ended up talking to him for a good 30 minutes, and getting a picture.

As for the ticket prices, you didn't do all that bad. She bought 2 tickets (5th row I think, she usually goes for first row) spending £150 each.

Omg lee evans is a legend :rofl: i would of LOVED to seen him, my mate went yesterday and said it was hilarious !!

hope he enjoys it xx

Thank youu Laura! Hes makin it a dvd aswel so could always get that..ill probs end up getting him the dvd for xmas aswel hahaxx:rofl:

Erised, i thought it was a rip off, saying as the tickets were only £30 each, for all rows..and i got charged an £11 service charge, even though i printed off my own tickets using my own foooking printer, own paper, AND own ink!!haha:hissy:

Hey,
I went and saw him on the 4th of this month and it was FAB!!! He was filming for the dvd so I think he did a bit more than he normally wouled but it was GENIUS you will love it.
I paid £60 for tickets and was well worth it! Enjoy! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->