• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Leeds and Surrounding areas

Mrs X whereabouts in Morley are you? I'm near Asda, I'm not a mummy yet but hopefully soon, we have been trying for our first for just over 6 months.

Mrs X whereabouts in Morley are you? I'm near Asda, I'm not a mummy yet but hopefully soon, we have been trying for our first for just over 6 months.

I used to live nr asda lol, on scotchman lane :). I live next to seven hills primary school now. It took us over 18 months to conceive and it happened when we least expected it :) x

We've lived here for nearly 6 years and I still don't know where most things are :haha:

Have tried joining the Leeds mums group on facebook but still waiting to be accepted... anyone else?

I'll get the owner of the group to have a look and accept you :thumbup:

Hello, I'm in Leeds (but actually a southerner). Always pleased to meet new mummy friends :)

Hiya. We've been in Pudsey for 3 years now. Love it up here.

Alright Ladies!

I was born and bred in Beeston, Went to Cockburn High (Cockburn College of Arts now - posh gits) and now live in Belle Isle (the nice bit) with t'other half, 21mo and the bump.... oh and a cat!

How're you all doing?!

Kailey - Hiya :hi:

I'm not doing too bad thank you, how are you? :D

Kailey - Aww bless, the joys of pregnancy :haha:

I'm totally with you on the sick of the snow, we want sun!! :growlmad:

think I may be close to overdosing on Rennies too!!! :dohh: :haha:

I'm like a sunflower, I'm happiest when it's sunny!! Plus cold weather and sore boobies = :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"