Leeds and Surrounding areas

think I may be close to overdosing on Rennies too!!! :dohh: :haha:

I'm like a sunflower, I'm happiest when it's sunny!! Plus cold weather and sore boobies = :cry:

Omg I don't miss taking every medication going for heartburn! It was awful! I really feel for you! :hugs:

Aww bless you hun :( :hugs:

Hello everyone!

I'm Wendy - live in otley at the moment with my Ds who is nearly 16 months and husband!

Look forward to talking to you all! (I'm Wendy Moran on FB if anyone wants to add me)

Xx

Mrs X I completely missed your post, I'm originally from Seacroft (the nicer bit) :haha:

How is everyone? I'm wide awake at the moment, have been for the last 2 hours argh! So thought I would have a catch up on BnB :)

Trixie - I'm not too bad thank you, how are you?

Hey hun, I'm good thanks, how has your weekend been? Mine has been very relaxing, I've been sooo lazy :)

Hey hun, I'm good thanks, how has your weekend been? Mine has been very relaxing, I've been sooo lazy :)

Glad to hear that you have had a nice relaxing weekend hehe. Mine hasn't been too bad thank you hun :)

Hiya Ladies! Hope you're all ok!!

Right well, I've completely done myself in this week :dohh: I'm nesting and on anti-depressants so I've been waking up at the crack of dawn and running about like sonic!! Ended up in't LGI on friday with contractions! They did the labour test on me and everything! I was scared!!

So, on Dr's orders I'm tucked up in bed with a Decaff Cappacino and shortbread!! :cloud9:

Kailey - Eeeks! Sorry to hear about your scare hun! Make sure you get plenty of rest now, bubs needs to bake for a little longer :hugs:

Definitely make the most of OH looking after you and get plenty of rest :)

My OH wants baby #2 then he can pamper me again by putting my socks and shoes on :blush:

I've told OH that I'm getting my tubes tied at bumps birth lol! Said if he wants another he can carry it himself! They have no idea how much hard work it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->