*Leeds ladies*

hi ladies i live in leeds im due to have my 5th child on 25th june at st james all my children have been born there im so dreading my gtt test too its the worst tasting stuff ever

I was hoping the drink was just like lucozade... is it really THAT awful? xx

its like a really gloupy sticky sweet drink i was so sick after havin it hope its changed since last time

Urgh, people have said its like lucozade but thicker, i would be ok if it was a litre of lucozade but not sure if its any thicker... :sick: xx

Hello ladies,
sorry i disappeared last night the battery went on laptop. Hello to the new ladies joining us its nice to see so many from round here.
Well after reading about the gtt drink i'm def not looking forward to it now, is it a bit like lactulose? how much of it do you have to drink?
Hope your all having a good day x

Im having a fab day today, started work at 9:30 and on my way home now as my travel system is being delivered between 12 and 3 :D oooohhh exciting :D my manager is so considerate.... oh wait - i am the manager :haha: xx

the drinks like the ensure one they give to old people

ive got two sleeping boys lol and instead of cleaning im watching criminal minds lol
I have gotta try get the girls room sorted, so I can fetch their clothes from my mums
cant wait to have stuff here

Im having a fab day today, started work at 9:30 and on my way home now as my travel system is being delivered between 12 and 3 :D oooohhh exciting :D my manager is so considerate.... oh wait - i am the manager :haha: xx

Lol at least u can relax this aft while u wait for it to arrive, do u have to go back to work once its here? x

the drinks like the ensure one they give to old people

ive got two sleeping boys lol and instead of cleaning im watching criminal minds lol
I have gotta try get the girls room sorted, so I can fetch their clothes from my mums
cant wait to have stuff here

Put ur feet up while u can, they must be a handful when they r both awake, i'm lucky mine r 9 and 6 so although the argue with each other and answer me back if i tell them i'm not feeling well and need to rest they r usually good plus they r at school all day lol x

I probably should but ive arranged cover so im not, i dont drive so i would have to walk back to bus station and get a bus back to white rose xx

Yeah way too much effort to go back for a bit, if you've got cover make the most of it, where do you work in the white rose? x

Well i'll admit i go to the white rose quite often as its just up the road but i've never noticed ur shop lol i will admit though it sounds like more my hubby's sort of shop than mine lol x

Lol, theres so many people that dont know about us lol, weve been there almost 2 years but we are well hidden down by peter jones and yorkshire bank xx

That makes sense now i don't go down that bit very often, do u do gadgets suitable for 10 year olds? its my son's birthday in March and he's getting to that age where he is impossible to buy for x

We sell helicopters, rc cars etc, if you look on our website, pretty much everything is available in store, but the prices can vary from web and store xx

https://red5.co.uk

Ooh thank you i'll have a look later, i hate buying presents for the kids they get harder to buy for every year.
Well i need to log off for a bit the battery is already dying, it doesn't hold its charge for very long anymore must be getting old. I'm going to have some dinner and charge it up, will pop back on later xx

thats my dh kind of shop! we have the helicopter, as well as a massive one that cost like 1k! boys and their toys huh

well fingers crossed my youngests bed is coming soon then its off to asda, I hate waiting in especially on dhs day off when we could have gone somewhere

got a ton of ebay listing to do later not looking forward to it, but wanting to raise some funds for my parents to buy the boys and the twins some new clothes in the usa while they are on holiday

Ive just tidied the living room, fed and dressed my youngest and waiting for the older one to wake up

Ooh, ebay - we have a lot of stuff to list hmm may start that soon. I hate waiting in too - but at least its got me almost a full day off work :haha: xx

Did u both get ur deliveries? clothes from usa will be nice Anna at least u know no other kids/babies will be wearing them. I've not done a lot today took kids to school and picked them up which i'm impressed with as i didn't leave the house at all last week, i also made us all a dentist appt (i can hardly wait), made my son and hubby a opticians appt, ,my hubby a dr's appt and re-arranged my physio appt for next week. I'm starting to feel like a secretary lol x

:wave: Evening Leeds Ladies :)

My everyone has been busy little bees today :haha:

Well I`ve been at work now am whacked and trying to motivate myself to go take a shower :dohh:

How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->