*Leeds ladies*

I'm fine, i'm going to have a bath after tea, i love my baths once i'm in it but its a pain running it and hanging around waiting for it to fill up when i really just want to go lay on my bed lol.
R u all watching one born every minute 2nite? i'm going to have to sky plus it today cause hubby wants to watch the new series of hells kitchen which i like too whereas hubby isn't keen on one born so i've had to compromise i'll watch mine 2moro while he's at work. x

I must get a shower but first I need to motivate my bum :haha:

I will prob have to record it too Bernie cause DH wont watch it the wimp :rofl:

i like that shop too...my OH is a big gadget fan...

ive had a lazy day as its my day off so dylan has been at nursery this aftie and did abit of cleaning but thats about it....

oooh theres some good stuff on the tele tonight :)

one born every minute
hells kitchen
americas next top model

hope everyone is ok xxx

Well ladies i'm logging off for the night, just for a change the battery is going on laptop so i'm off to have my tea, have a bath and watch the soaps, i would have come back on later but hubby is moaning he wants laptop to get car insurance quotes so i suppose i should let him have a go on it. Have a nice evening xx

Yay my travel system arrived :D going to start putting it together now OH is home :haha:
We will be watching one born every minute and more than likely in tears throughout it lol! Hope youve all had a good day xx

Will be definitly watching one born every minute, hope this weeks arent as bad! I got a bit worried after the poor lady in pain last week :)
xx

She was crazy lol ive told OH to punch me if i make that much if a fuss lol xx

Morning Ladies :wave:

and what a fine sunny morning :lol: Its feels all spring like and thats great because it means the time to have our babies is near :wohoo:

rwllgoodchild great news about the travel system :thumbup: Did you guys manage to get it together easily enough :lol:

Well its my day off today and so I am resting up and other than the school run later I intend to do nothing else other than run the vac around :thumbup:

I am going to watch on born every minute whilst perusing on bnb in a few minutes!

Hi! I am from Leeds too, due 1st June at LGI
Nice to see some other ladies from the area and having babies at LGI! (I was a bit concerned about bad press, but I have been settled)!!!!

xxxx

:wave:

Welcome Shell....hows your pegnancy been so far?

Haha, yeah we eventually got it all together then OH decided he knew how to fold it... he didnt and almist broke it...

Well im stuck at work today but have the weekend off :D ive also written my maternity leave notice today - will be posting it to H/O tomorrow morning :D xx

Men eh? :dohh:

When are you planning on starting mat leave hon? I DID plan on finishing on 2nd April however I am finding my job really hard...long story....so I put in a letter on Friday stating I will be finishing end of Feb instead...cannot wait to put my feet up now and relax :dance:

HIYAA i'm from birstall, like a 15 min car ride from leeds =D

Hey candyapple :wave:

Im starting maternity leave on april 18th but using holidays before to drop to 3 days a week from last 2 weeks in march, well thats if everything stays calm lol! May well use a few more holidays :haha: xx

Sounds like a good idea hon :thumbup:

I`m adding my hols to the end of my mat leave which means I will be due to return 2nd Jan 2012 sounds ages away doesnt it :lol:

Hii im great thanks, infact i was just in leeds at the royal armouries on saturday!!! Maybe when the weather gets much better we should all meet up with our huge bumps and take outselves off to roundhay park? theres a bus near the corn exchange that takes you right there =D

it is a really lovely park =D big lake and stuff! do we all have cars or have OH's who can drive? if not and we dont fancy getting a bus could meet in a specific place and drive up there with a little picnic =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->