*Leeds ladies*

I live about 10mins drive form roundhay park although DH is the driver not me but that sounds like a great idea Ladies :)

Neither of us drive but we get a bus there all the time in the summer so we can easily get there, we live in leeds centre so only 10 mins or so on a bus xx

sounds like a good idea. Im only about a 20 min drive from roundhay park!
Would be great to meet some nice mums, i dont know anyone at work or friends who are pregnant and as this is my first any tips would be appreciated!
x

I agree I`m a second time mummy (Olivers now 5yrs old) but this time am on my own in pregnancy and with a new baby everyone else has already been there and completed families...I do find it a little lonely which is probably why I spend so much time on bnb :haha:

i cant get to roundhay unfortunatly but if anyone ever wants to meet at white rose, or a soft play then i can

I could go to white rose, work in leeds so its not far away for me. Been shopping there today for more bras! Seem to be growing out of them like theres no tomorrow!
X

Im quite easy, live in centre and work at white rose and as long as theres a bys i can get anywhere lol xx

Evening ladies and welcome newbies,
have you all had a good day? i've been shopping and it was hubby's payday so got on with the daunting task of paying this months bills, so we r skint again now lol, although even though we r skint i did manage to slip in a box of nappies, some bibs, a baby towel, some nappy bags, some nipple cream and disposable pants into the trolley while at asda it would be rude not to while they have their baby event on.
Meeting up sounds good, could prob get to roundhay park as long as i was back in time to pick the kids up from school and would def be able to do the white rose its just up the road xx

Morning ladies,
hope u all had a nice evening last and r having a good morning so far, i can't believe after a lovely day weather wise yesterday we woke up to frost this morning, the annoying thing is i nearly bought a tin of di-icer yesterday and then decided that as the weather had now changed i wouldn't need it so i had to sit in car for 15 mins this morning defrosting it xx

Good evening ladies :)
Well ive had an awful day today, turned up for work this morning and it was as if a bomb had hit the shop... the girl who thinks shes going to be promoted to supervisor was closing lastnight and did absolutley f**k all... there was cardboard all over the stock room, there was gaps in the stock on the shop floor, all the bins were overflowing, no paperwork was done.... the list goes on. Well if thats how you show that your ready for promotion... so now im having to spend tomorrow telling her why she isnt even being offered an interview for the job.

Anyway sorry for the rant. Hope youre all having a lovely evening xx

Goodness hon she sounds like one or two of my colleagues who comes to work and does bugger all :growlmad: Its always the same old people doing the same old jobs iykwim...I have serious OCCD (obsessive compulsive cleaning disorder :lol: DHs term for my issues!) and I have no idea how they will manage when I go on Mat Leave the place will be a pig sty and damn filthy and untidy :(

I hope you have a better evening than you have had day :hugs:

Hi all, Im not in 2nd tri yet (nearly!!) but looking for some Leeds friends :blush: can I join you? xx

Hi :blush:

I live in North Leeds atm & work in Guisely if anyone knows where that is :)

xxx

Hi I heard of guisely but am not sure I could tell you where exactly it is :lol: am crap with directions etc thats DHs job :rofl:

Evening ladies,
at least you get the satisfaction of telling her 2moro rwllgoodchild, hope you didn't have to do all the cleaning up/paperwork etc yourself x
I'm back at work 2moro evening after 2 weeks off sick, i'm looking forward to getting back to normal and the people i work with r lovely and have been texting concerned while i was off but i know i'll be shattered 2moro night lol xx

haha :) It's where the airport is!! I literally can see the end of the run way from my desk :) xxx

Hi Linzi,
how r you finding ur pregnancy so far? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->