Left ovary pain during af

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
Is it normal to have pretty severe sharp intense pain from the left ovary area during AF? The past 2 cycles I have had it and have been close to going to a&e for it. I'm cd2 I had a day of spotting and only started when I started full flow with clots i get cramp when I'm spotting and it seems to die down and intensifies to the left side as soon as heavy bleeding starts the last 2 cycles. My lp is only 9 days and I use soy isofavlones to ovulate or I don't ovulate at all. When in strech it's even worse it feels like it's even worse.it started last night and it's still bad this morning. I use codiene and paracetamol at night for leg pain and it doesn't help the pain. I'm starting to worry that since it started 2 cycles into using soy that I'm over stimulating my ovarys or something. When I'm walking and putting pressure on my left leg it is also worse.

I would maybe stop the tablets and see if that helps xx

Sounds like you might have a rather large cyst on your ovary? I used to get cysts and they would feel like someone was stabbing me in my ovary! Usually from ovulation until my period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->