Leg Aches?

juless

Mommy to Rose and Tessa!
Reaction score
I'm just a bit curious about what I'm feeling today, and wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar?
I've been getting some AF feeling cramps, pains in both ovaries (not severe, just little aches), veery sore/sensitive nipples, headaches and odd tingly type feelings over my pubic bone, and sore, bloated belly. Also lower back pain. I'm thinking that these could be just AF on her way, but strangely tonight the odd thing is I am lying in bed and getting aches in my thighs and calves! It feels like when you have the flu (only I don't feel sick at all), or when you're a teen and getting those growing spurt pains when your muscles are growing. I've googled and found that women get this in pregnancy when their bodies are making the muscles relax to allow the baby to grow. Could it be possible to get them this early? I'm due for AF in 6 days...
They are very annoying aches!! Hard to get comfortable and I keep wanting to stretch them out!

Strangly enough I had leg aches with my first child. lol I`m having them a little but it`s mostly with my cramps.

ive had that happen one month. I guess it was the cramps though because AF came that month..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->