Leg issues

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just found out I’m pregnant and super excited but has anyone ever experienced issues with their legs in pregnancy? It’s mostly my knees where I feel it and always at night time. Anyway I had it with my last two pregnancy’s and for the last one I used a foot spa to help so I could sleep (didn’t no you wasn’t allowed) what can I do to help it? I loose so much sleep because of it and would never have expected this so soon, the witch was only due on Friday coming. It’s like my knees feel weak or something, I don’t know how to explain it, anyone help?

Congratulations! I haven't had issues with my knees per se, but I can get really crappy restless legs all over. Apparently having a warm bath before bed can relax everything but I find applying cool wet flannels helps. Maybe something similar could work applied to your knee area? Have you tried a cushion between your legs as you sleep so that there is support for knees if lying on your side?

Congratulations! I haven't had issues with my knees per se, but I can get really crappy restless legs all over. Apparently having a warm bath before bed can relax everything but I find applying cool wet flannels helps. Maybe something similar could work applied to your knee area? Have you tried a cushion between your legs as you sleep so that there is support for knees if lying on your side?
What is restless legs like I wander if it could be the same thing

For me, it's like the feeling of wanting to move my legs all the time, no position is comfy, and it just causes me to fidget so much. It's uncomfortable, but for some people it can be a bit painful as for some it can be throbbing, itchy, crampy etc

I think magnesium helps with restless legs as well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->