Leggings as trousers.

I love leggings, but there needs to be a top that covers below the butt-cheek. :)

I'll wear leggings as pants but my leggings aren't see through or anything like that. I also make sure whatever top I'm wearing covers my butt and such.

Example:

1209139_10201491164613901_1601341000_n.jpg

I voted no, there's only a couple of times I think that anyone can get away with that look...
But I really don't like the camel toe look on anyone. :rofl:
I wear leggings with very long tops, tunics and short dresses.
Xx

Leggins must be different here, as they are not see through here.

I wear leggings more because I hate tights and they are so comfy.

I hate when you can see people's knickers, why wear white ones with thin black leggings?

I work with a young girl who is about a size 18/20 (im not getting at her size as i have also been that size) and everyday she wears primark black leggings with a short top or a shirt tucked in. Worst bit is she wears pants with slogans on and they are bright coloured! You can see/read everything.

I think as long as they're not see through then there's no problem. I wear them as trousers sometimes and with longer tops; don't see a problem really

Leggins must be different here, as they are not see through here.

Not sure where you are but they aren't meant to be see through here. But if you get them from a cheap shop(e.g primark) or/and they are abit tight they can be x

A big no no!

The other day I saw a girl, she was in heels pushing a pram wearing see through leggings, You could see her thong and everything but she clearly knew what she was doing there lol

yeh I wear vest tops with leggings, my leggings are not see through though or give me a camel toe :haha:!

HELL NO

I love them but I wear them under long tops or with a skirt or something. I think they look awful when nothing's covering your bum! Lol.

I wear a lot of leggings. I love this website www.blackmilkclothing.com . I usually do cover my bum though. The leggings they sell are really thick and good quality though so it wouldn't bother me seeing people wear them as trousers.

Here's me with leggings worn as trousers; a previous poster said this look is awful; I wouldn't say this is awful, but that's just my opinion. They are not see through they don't give me a camel toe so I see no problem really x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 42
I followed a lady towards town the other day. She was wearing leggings and a waist length top. Unfortunately the leggings were thin and her underwear clearly visible. I felt so sorry for her but wasn't confident enough to approach her.

I'd never wear them as thick as some people think there leggings are when they bend over you can see through them. I personally think short tops and leggings look awful even on slim people. I like leggings under long baggy tops or tunics.

Here's me with leggings worn as trousers; a previous poster said this look is awful; I wouldn't say this is awful, but that's just my opinion. They are not see through they don't give me a camel toe so I see no problem really x

You look lovely :flower: xxx

I followed a lady towards town the other day. She was wearing leggings and a waist length top. Unfortunately the leggings were thin and her underwear clearly visible. I felt so sorry for her but wasn't confident enough to approach her.

Probably for the best as it's unlikely she could have done anything except spend the day embarrassed! Ignorance is bliss!

Not for me I wear them as tights or as trousers but with my bum covered

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"