Leggings as trousers.

I voted no but aimed at the thin knicker showing ones, it's one of my pet peeves!

Anyway, they are called leggings because they are meant to show your legs, if not they would be called bummings :haha:

Imagine google searching bummings :rofl: :shock:

Noo. I only wear them if my top is covering my bum. I wouldnt get away with it otherwise. I did see a woman yesterday though wearing them as trousers and it looked alright (her bum was alot smaller than mine) :haha:

Leggings no but jeggings I will wear as trousers. Iv actually a pair on now. Lol.

I wear them with long tops/dresses that cover my bum, im too terrified just incase they do go see through, but I make sure if I do wear them I am wearing black knickers so my underwear doesn’t show through xx

If I didnt have a fat arse and cellulite thighs I probably would lol.

I think you have to have a good figure to get away with it honestly. Pre pregnancy I always wore leggings as trousers, I used to have ones with huge holes cut out, Lycra material you name it now, no way! I still wear normal leggings but definitely with a top covering my bum! X

I only wear leggings with long tunics that cover my butt.

I wore leggings for the first time since this thread today and was bending over in front of the mirror to see if they go see through :haha: they do! I definitely wear long tops over leggings anyway though.

I usually have something that covers my bum but if i have a shorter top i at least wear to pairs but i do get scared for camel toe :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->