Lego land manchester

mummylove

Reaction score
We was planning on taking kids to lego land in manchester for our daughters 4th birthday. Has anyone been? And what did u think of it? Its £12.50 each if i book online and think that is worth it and my son goes in free. So for £37.50 for a day out its really worth it. Plus manchester is only 40 mins away so wont cost much in fuel. Is it worth going?

I was wondering about this too. There's an offer on kelloggs cereals at the moment, pay for a child and an adult goes free

Do u get them on the boxes or can u get them off the site

I didn't know there was one up north, it's much cheaper than the one in Windsor! We went to the one in Windsor last year and it was fab, def will be going back this year.

The one at trafford? I've never been but its not an actual legoland with a load of rollercoasters x

Wow so did not know about this, we're going to york in October so gonna have a day trip to the Manchester. That's doable right?

It's terrible! Nothing there at all, glorified soft play really! if you want something amazing try Play Factore underneath the Chill Factor. It's a 30 second drive from Legoland or a five minute walk. Best soft play ever!

It's terrible! Nothing there at all, glorified soft play really! if you want something amazing try Play Factore underneath the Chill Factor. It's a 30 second drive from Legoland or a five minute walk. Best soft play ever!

This!!

We felt completely ripped off, totally not worth it and we would never ever go again. You could get the same experience from visiting a soft play centre then popping into the local lego store :thumbup:

Oh right thanks, will give it a miss!!

This!!

We felt completely ripped off, totally not worth it and we would never ever go again. You could get the same experience from visiting a soft play centre then popping into the local lego store :thumbup:

Thanks for that i will have a look for somewhere else

Its funny as my son went with his friends and they all loved it :confused: xx

I didn't even know there was one in the north. Shame it's not very good x

My friend took her kids today she said it was good but the rides our from 4 years old

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->