Legs up the wall job

Jax41

It only takes one...
Reaction score
Okay, so I feel a bit silly and embarrassed doing this in front of my DH :shy: esp when as you know he's NTNP and I'm TTC!!! So any suggestions how I can get round this and make it a bit of fun? I really want to give it a go this cycle as so many of you are giving it the :thumbup:!!

:help:xXx

I've no idea how you could make it more fun. I was embarrassed as well the first time but when i explained to DH what i was doing he now slides the pillow under my bum for me before shouting "swin boys swim". lol

:hugs:

Well you could ask him to take the p**s out of you by telling you that you look like a turtle struggling to turn over as you try to wriggle into position ... No? Only my DH then :rofl:

I'm really not sure how you do it without DH realising you are TTC :shrug: Sorry :hugs: Maybe tell him you want a cup of tea and send him out of the room

You could tell him that you've pulled a muscle or got cramp and need to stretch?????

I might be enough to just tilt your pelvis with a pillow under your hips for a while (under the blanket?).

My DH would get suspicious, because I usually have to pee right after (TMI!).

You could also try to sneak in a soft cup in the bathroom and increase the sperm availability for the rest of the day...

lol - I like that idea Wendy!! I don't think there is an elegant way to do this "manouver" though :rofl::rofl:

I agree with the softcup idea, though I have never used them.

softcup and also you can say you are stretching your back a bit and that position makes you feel better

Thanks girls for the tips:thumbup: If nothing else I know I'm not alone in feeling a bit of a wally:haha:

LLBean think the stretch the back bit is a good 'un going to start having a niggly pain me thinks:winkwink:

Macwooly - love the cuppa idea. I did do a few bicyles whilst DH was in the loo afterwards last night, nearly knocked myself out trying to get my legs down quick when he came back in though :haha:

OMG, the things we do, flippin' 'eck!!!!

I love all the suggestions Wendy and Mwooly you cracked me up , I ended up putting a pillow under hip while I was on my side , when we get back to Oz I'll be giving soft cups a go. I'd be ok though cos dh is usually snoring post dancing ....oh the romance eh !:winkwink:

Hey now there's a thought, my DH :sleep: straight after too, that could be my plan, thanks Bubba!!!:kiss:

I think you just have to try and get over the embarrassment, i prop my legs up after, i found it embarrassing at first but now its just something i do ! worth it if it helps you to conceive :flower:

Jax - I'm with you! When he would get up after to go to the bathroom I would immediately raise my hips until I heard the toilet flush. I figured even one minute might help the gravitational pull! Hahahaha!

Thanks girls for the tips:thumbup: If nothing else I know I'm not alone in feeling a bit of a wally:haha:

LLBean think the stretch the back bit is a good 'un going to start having a niggly pain me thinks:winkwink:

Macwooly - love the cuppa idea. I did do a few bicyles whilst DH was in the loo afterwards last night, nearly knocked myself out trying to get my legs down quick when he came back in though :haha:

OMG, the things we do, flippin' 'eck!!!!

:haha::haha::haha:Love,love love it ,I nearly knocked myself out with my boobs trying to get back down also jax,:haha:I usually did it wen dh went to the loo and asked him nicely to go get me a cold drink after or anything that was gonna take him at least five mins,bicycles is excellent ,keep going Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Desperado I did feel like I was being smoothed by my boobs when I got my legs up in the air :laugh2:

Desperado I did feel like I was being smoothed by my boobs when I got my legs up in the air :laugh2:

Yep,rite up the face whilst doing the whole belly flop thing ,was as well dh was away,not a good sight,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yep,rite up the face whilst doing the whole belly flop thing ,was as well dh was away,not a good sight,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

It was the belly flop that got my DH started on taking the p**s and telling me I looked like a stuck turtle :rofl: I've decided that there is no air of mystery or glamour about TTC so DH and I have a laugh at it to stop it getting any more tense and stressed than it already is :)

This all sounds far too strenuous after all that :sex: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->