Legs up the wall job

Having big boobs is literally a pain in the neck,a c cup wud be perfect ,no more expensive bras, backache or wearing clothes to cover them up,dh loves them thou :haha::haha::haha::haha:

My first bra at 10 years old was a B cup but F is the biggest but after triplets I am getting a big shopping trolley instead of a pushchair so my boobs fit in it with the babies :rofl:

My first bra at 10 years old was a B cup but F is the biggest but after triplets I am getting a big shopping trolley instead of a pushchair so my boobs fit in it with the babies :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha:

Wooly...i was about to write something similar, but changed my mind...there was a forklift involved....:haha:

I've no idea how you could make it more fun. I was embarrassed as well the first time but when i explained to DH what i was doing he now slides the pillow under my bum for me before shouting "swin boys swim". lol

:hugs:

Haha! :rofl: My husband always says that he hopes his swimmers have SatNav switched on! :laugh2:

Desperado I did feel like I was being smoothed by my boobs when I got my legs up in the air :laugh2:

OMG, I would love to have boobs that big, lol (I'm an A cup *gasp*).

But I bet you don't have issues getting maternity bras :thumbup: I'm an F cup and wonder how big pregnancy boobs can get and how hard will I have to look to find a maternity & hopefully breastfeeding bra in my size

Squirt,I am a 40gg,:haha::haha:

Woah, I'm a 36FF, Desperado.. I bow down to you (but I won't get back-up too quickly in case I give myself two black-eyes!) :winkwink:

This is y I can't stay away from u ladies,I wud miss so much fun,love u all :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well if Wooly is a squirt with an F cup...what would that make me with a 36C.....and what about Ready?

Well, A cup feels prepubescent really.:dohh:
I'm still waiting for the boob fairy.

Yes, but u probably don't HAVE to wear a bra...that's a good thing...

Yes I do. After nursing 3 kids, it's like 2 flat pancakes stuck together with a nipple on the end. And, the headlights are always on!! That's just not descent.

OMG!! I'm not the only one with huge tatas!! 34FF here!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha:

Wooly...i was about to write something similar, but changed my mind...there was a forklift involved....:haha:

You should have written it :) I am always the first to laugh at myself :laugh2:

:rofl:

You are very funny ladies it has to be said! I agree that it would be an easier life without big knockers!! 32F here and growing by the day! I went from an E to a G cup when preggo with DS and my DH has called them my gee-gees ever since!!

Sorry Jax, we high-jack your questions about legs in the air - it's worked both times for me so get those legs in the air - bicycles REALLY work! DH was also NTNP both times so I sent him for water, tea, bottle for DS and have even got up and gone into the spare room to walk up that wall!!! Acrobatics at the ready!!!

:yipee::headspin::wohoo:

No idea about the soft-cups, not heard of them so in the dark there!

WOW boobie talk! LOL

Well I am with Indigo in my size... and that was after some "help"

Desperado I did feel like I was being smoothed by my boobs when I got my legs up in the air :laugh2:

LOL, trust me they can be a pain, i am with Macwolly, i am a D cup, and sometimes i think they are going to just roll over my whole face when we are DTD like blobs lol

Just wait for engorgement - my hubby REALLY wanted to take pictures, but with the flabby baby belly I said:nope:

I was an A cup before I breastfed two kids and went up to C during pregnancy, D during breastfeeding. And back to LESS than A afterwards:cry:

Just wait for engorgement - my hubby REALLY wanted to take pictures, but with the flabby baby belly I said:nope:

I was an A cup before I breastfed two kids and went up to C during pregnancy, D during breastfeeding. And back to LESS than A afterwards:cry:

Yes, I was B before kids. C cup while nursing (I LOVE nursing boobs, hahaha. And because I nursed for so long, I got the benefit of big boobs and eventually a normal body size.) They went to A after stopping nursing. I actually joked around about pumping for the rest of my life to keep them big and full (I was only half joking:blush:).

yup, after my daughter I was so excited I got to a B cup!...yeah it went back down...boooooooooooo

But I bet you don't have issues getting maternity bras :thumbup: I'm an F cup and wonder how big pregnancy boobs can get and how hard will I have to look to find a maternity & hopefully breastfeeding bra in my size

Squirt,I am a 40gg,:haha::haha:

Dang, i have enough problems with my D's, i cannot imagine having yours, although my Dh would be in heaven if i had your size :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->