Legs up the wall job

:rofl::rofl: You guys are cracking me up here, ok just tell him that your doing Yoga!! :headspin: Or you could do what i did which was grab my ankles and bounce up and down and say "Get in there"!!! :haha: but i guess that would give it away a bit lol. I say go for the yoga thing lol.

I don't prop my butt up:blush:
But I do lay flat on my back for a little bit (15 minutes or so).

Desperado I did feel like I was being smoothed by my boobs when I got my legs up in the air :laugh2:

OMG, I would love to have boobs that big, lol (I'm an A cup *gasp*).

But I bet you don't have issues getting maternity bras :thumbup: I'm an F cup and wonder how big pregnancy boobs can get and how hard will I have to look to find a maternity & hopefully breastfeeding bra in my size

Desperado I did feel like I was being smoothed by my boobs when I got my legs up in the air :laugh2:

But I bet you don't have issues getting maternity bras :thumbup: I'm an F cup and wonder how big pregnancy boobs can get and how hard will I have to look to find a maternity & hopefully breastfeeding bra in my size

Squirt,I am a 40gg,:haha::haha:

Squirt! :rofl: :rofl: :haha::haha:

Well never before have I felt inadequate :holly::laugh2: So how long did the black eyes take to go after legs in the air? :rofl:

I don't have the boob issue - but that's cos mine seem to have sagged into my armpits!! :rofl:

but can I ask - how long is the optimum time for legs to be up? I try to do about 10 mins....is that enough???

This is y I can't stay away from u ladies,I wud miss so much fun,love u all :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wow, I could totally rock that!!!
I'd put them up on a shelf for display EVERY SINGLE DAY.

(I have seen gg nursing bras, but they were special ordered and probably expensive. I'm an ob nurse, and my coworker and I were helping a mom nurse. The mom asked for help getting her bra on and my friend helped. When we left the room my friend said, "I couldn't help myself. Her boobs were huge and I checked the size on her bra, it's a gg." LMAO!!)

I don't have the boob issue - but that's cos mine seem to have sagged into my armpits!! :rofl:

but can I ask - how long is the optimum time for legs to be up? I try to do about 10 mins....is that enough???

Deffo,yes,I tried to do ten mins after bd then put the cups in ,twenty mins was a struggle but if u are doing ten that's grand,good luck Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->