Legs up the wall job

OMG, after reading all this, i have my had over my mouth trying not to snort, you ladies are just too funny. I have to say somehow i went from a C to a D all on my own, i cant imagine what they will go to if i ever actually have a baby lol.

Sorry if these are stupid questions, but....just curious....

Do they always change when u r pregnant?
And if they do, do u keep on having to buy new bras?
If they change during pregnancy, will they go back to normal if u don't nurse?
Will they be as perky after pregnancy?

BTW, another suggestion Jax... you can always say you are looking for something UNDER the bed...leaning halfway down from the bed helps too...at least it did a friend of mine LOL

Total and complete envy on the fun bags front , mine like two shriveled balloons , ok maybe not that bad but certainly not what they were.
I'd had a pedi , and admired my tootsies for twenty mins till I was numb , prob too long . You could say your admiring a great pedi . This is how bad I was , the one time I even kind of crab walked to the en suit and did my legs aloft time in there ! It was morning so dh had no idea , even had a book in there to pass the time:headspin::loopy::loopy:

Yes, they get bigger/fuller while pregnant, regardless of breast/bottle feeding.

I had to buy a new bra for the end of my pregnancy. And then nursing bras, and then new bras after weaning.

Medical literature will tell you that your breasts will change and not be as perky just from pregnancy. But, I disagree slightly. Breastfeeding does take it's toll. But, even with the saggy breasts, I'd do it again.:winkwink:

:winkwink:Nah , some friends have better boobs post bubba ....my one friend had a booby job but that was because she lost so much weight , oh and they're loaded . It's like I was convinced I'd get stretch marks because my mum has them but not a thing.
Mr indigo will still be able to enjoy his best friends :haha:

So back to you ladies who are propping up your tushie with a pillow, and don't want OH to know... have you tried using the pillow DURING the BD? Without making this an X-rated post... try it!!! And tell OH that you heard of a new trick to "enhance the sensation". (Which isn't far from the truth... stick a small throw pillow under you, it tilts things differently, and it allows for better/deeper penetration). Then you can just kind of leave it there for 10 minutes as you let gravity take its course. :winkwink:

So back to you ladies who are propping up your tushie with a pillow, and don't want OH to know... have you tried using the pillow DURING the BD? Without making this an X-rated post... try it!!! And tell OH that you heard of a new trick to "enhance the sensation". (Which isn't far from the truth... stick a small throw pillow under you, it tilts things differently, and it allows for better/deeper penetration). Then you can just kind of leave it there for 10 minutes as you let gravity take its course. :winkwink:

That's what we do! We have a special sex pillow!

30 minutes would be better and then put in a instead cup. or moon cup.:flower:

:winkwink:Top idea ladies , so simple and effective . That's going to be the trick I next use cheers :thumbup:

This is y I can't stay away from u ladies,I wud miss so much fun,love u all :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well if Wooly is a squirt with an F cup...what would that make me with a 36C.....and what about Ready?

Well, A cup feels prepubescent really.:dohh:
I'm still waiting for the boob fairy.

My 10 year old daughter has bigger boobs than I do. *sniff*

My mum had that issue in that I was a B cup at 10 years old and bigger than her but she blamed my grandmothers for passing on their boob gene ;)

Indigo what do perky boobs look like? Mine haven't been perky since I was about 25 when gravity got hold of them and dragged them down :nope: But hey if someone wants to see my boobs now I lift my skirt hem for them :rofl:

Excellent idea :thumbup: I'll have to sort a sex pillow :)

For me, I had very perky A cups, I didn't even have to wear a bra before pregnancies. Now they are sad flapjack As that only a wonderbra can enhance! But I did breastfeed two kids, each for a year.

Your boobs will get bigger during pregnancy and your milk will come in even if you decide not to breastfeed. So stretch marks are possible in any case.

I bought a couple of new bras during pregnancy, because you also gain some weight on your rib cage in addition to the cup size. My boobs were so uncomfortable in the last weeks that I slept with a soft bra.

One the that also happens often after breastfeeding: nipples are always up *ping*

So going from funbags to flapjacks is inevitable?........

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Ladies, we're talking legs up the wall here not boobs!!! OMG, what are you all like? I KNEW I shouldn't have logged on at work, nearly spat my coffee over the screen and have now been smirking away here behind my hand :laugh2: reading all your replies!!!

Okay, to keep up with you all I'm with Indigo and LLBean a comfy pert 36C and very happy with them, will be gutted if they end up as flapjacks :haha:. No chance of being suffocated by them!!

Thank you, thank you :kiss: for all the top tips, CD12 for me so they'll be up the wall tonight!!!!

So going from funbags to flapjacks is inevitable?........

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Ladies, we're taking legs up the wall here not boobs!!! OMG, what are you all like? I KNEW I shouldn't have logged on at work, nearly spat my coffee over the screen and have now been smirking away here behind my hand :laugh2: reading all your replies!!!

Okay, to keep up with you all I'm with Indigo and LLBean a comfy pert 36C and very happy with them, will be gutted if they end up as flapjacks :haha:. No chance of being suffocated by them!!

Thank you, thank you :kiss: for all the top tips, CD12 for me so they'll be up the wall tonight!!!!
Lucky u miss perfect pert ,good luck for tonight,:haha:Make sure u paint your toenails ,u will be examining them for a while now :haha::haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->