Leicester pre christmas meet - 18th Dec CANCELLED

Just thought you girls would like to know in case you havent seen the post. Luvbunsazzle has had a baby GIRL called Rosie at 1.44am 1/12/08 x

sorry 2 but in im quite new 2 the forum and was just looking 2 meet some of the baby and bump ladies in my area
:hug:

sorry 2 but in im quite new 2 the forum and was just looking 2 meet some of the baby and bump ladies in my area
:hug:

Dont appologise huni, welcome to bnb your more than welcome to come along to the meet if you want its now the 18th december and we will be meeting at Eat which is downstairs in the high cross under the ELC at 11am x :hug: x

Bumping up just in case any other leicester girls havent seen this and want to come x

Me too huni, cant wait to see your scan piccies :happydance: and cant wait to meet you finally

I knoww!! I can't wait to see my scan pics either ha ha

Only 10days till our meet! woo!

I'e just read ur thread....your goddamn preggers :p

:rofl: Looking like it huni, thanks for your post on it it made me smile and laugh, do you think it will show on a digi tonight or shall I wait and use fmu? Have the fancy new ones, I also have 3 different poundshop tests aswell do you think I have a poas problem?? Im thinking if I hold my wee for 4 hours and then poas will it work on the digi or shall it be fmu? xx :hug: thanks huni x

try a poundshop one first then digi. pee into a cup so u can do digi if u need to hehe

As I said on your other post, it's your call, i tested when af was a day late and my digi said yes, but my ic lines were faint, I'd get a shop test, like a superdrug one, which is a fiver for 1.

I'm going to have to drop out of this meet, sorry ladies.:cry:

I went in town with my Mum on Thursday and it just killed me - I was in far too much pain after. And my dad was babysitting so I didn't have the added pushchair and toddler to cope with as well as crutches, but still struggled too much.

Have a great meet, and I'll be up for another one in March after LO is born.:hugs:

awww you will definitely be missed!! Hope things settle down for you soon and we'll definitely organise another one for when little benjamin is here!

Awww huni you will be missed but totally understand and we will defo have a meet once benjamin is here xx :hug: x

Right sorry girls might have to pull out as feel like rubbish today will see how I am tomorrow :hug: x

Sorry girls I defo wont be able to come im still recoving from this damn sickness and diarreah bug :hissy: :cry: and Jayleigh cant come due to personal reasons, not going to say what but its upto you other girls if you still meet up or not if you do have a great time and we will defo have to arrange another one sometime next year when we can all come xx

Hello Ladies,

My name is Louise, i'm quite new to Leicestershire, I only moved to Melton in July of this year, so unfortunatley I don't know anyone in the area except a few work collegues and DH's family, so it would be great to meet up with you all. I understand you are all meeting tomorrow but I work full time so won't be able to make it but i'd love it meet up at another time.

xxx

Thats ok hun think the meet really should be cancelled now as there is only 1 person going lol but we will defo be arranging another in the very near furture one we can all make and I noticed you have the same surname as I will have in feb/march next year :happydance: much easier than the horrid surname i have now lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->