Leicester pre christmas meet - 18th Dec CANCELLED

It may be a tad busy on the 4th. I've just found this out:

https://www.thisisleicestershire.co...onour-city/article-491760-detail/article.html

Are we okay with this?

change it then i can make it!!! *hint!!*

Only joking, there will be plenty more i can make...

We can change it for another day if it's gunna be busy in town? Then lulu can come as well x

I'm going in town anyway on that day. I'm going to see if I can get tickets for me and Kayleigh to the Public Dress Rehersal for Cinderella at the Curve (£1 a ticket!) They were due to be on sale at 12, but I've had an email that they're not on sale till 2pm because of the Queens visit. So I don't mind either way - I just thought I'd better warn everyone that it's not going to be just a normal day in town.

How about changing it to either the 9th or 11th if thats better for everyone? xx

I can't do the 9th because I work Tuesdays, and can't do the 11th either. Although I'll be in town, it's my annual Xmas shopping day with my mum, and my dad's looking after Charlie for the day.

:hissy:

18th is ok with me. What about you lulu and amanda can you both make 18th? Cant wait to know if your feelings are right or wrong jayleigh hun and Im sure if you are right you will come round to haveing 2 :baby:'s :rofl:

Lol I can't wait...if it's two I'll just turn up on the thurs with a very grey face loll

I know! it'll be interesting to meet and get to know all us Leicester peeps lol

:happydance: Amanda and lulu are lovely and im sure you and roxy will be too if there is any other girls wanting to come and can make the 18th your more than welcome x

Thanks for the text Dawny, yep I can make the 18th.:happydance::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"