Leicester pre christmas meet - 18th Dec CANCELLED

haha :dohh: looks like i've got meself a bit of a reputation now!! I agree some lunch, bit of a shop around or even just a coffee somewhere.

Lol I'll pester OH for some more money on the day lol it usually works :D

Well as Grape is still yet to make an apperance, im sorry girls but i wont be coming to this meet either. GRRRRRR

Awww hun we will miss you. GRAPE I DEMAND YOU COME OUT NOW!! LOL we all want to meet you and your mummy. Hope grape doesnt keep you waiting too much longer. Where shall we meet girls somewhere nice and easy? x

Thanks for texting me about this Dawny - I missed it! :blush:

I'd already planned to go into town on the 4th December, so this is timed perfect!! :happydance: Means I can get my last couple of Xmas bits too.:happydance:

ive just thought 4th of decembers no good for me my grans bday sowwy

ive just thought 4th of decembers no good for me my grans bday sowwy

Awwww :cry: we will miss you, we just have to meet up sometime babe, keep meaning to and never do I have a xmas card for you so defo got to meet to give you that lol :hug: hope your Gran has a nice birthday x

Have xmas cards for jayleigh, amanda and lulu too x

What time are we meeting? Please can we make it about 11am?

I'll have xmas cards for everyone too x

11 is good for me is that ok for you amanda and lulu? Where shall we meet girlies? x

I've gotta take my grandad to the General for tests at 9:50 so won't be able to make this i don't think. May possibly be able to meet later on in the day but its not looking likely! :cry:

Sorry girls!!

I've gotta take my grandad to the General for tests at 9:50 so won't be able to make this i don't think. May possibly be able to meet later on in the day but its not looking likely! :cry:

Sorry girls!!

Awwww hun we will miss you hope your grandad will be ok hun and its nothing to serious if you can meet up with us later that will be lovely but if you cant dont worry yourself hun, just hope he is ok babe :hug: x

Oh lulu :( I was looking forward to meeting all the leicester girlies as well

I dunno where we should meet dawn, any ideas?

Not sure babe somewhere easy I think how about meeting at eat for a coffee/tea or whatever and going from there. x

Aww, no Lulu. Hope your grandad's okay hun.:hugs:

11 should be fine for me. I've got mw's appointment at 9.30 and she's always running late so I'll come straight in after that.

Hope you don't all mind, but I don't do Xmas cards for people I see.:blush: I only send them to friends and family that live miles away. I don't see the point in wasting paper and card to give something to somebody that I see in person, but I do like to send one to people I don't get to see. I donate £20 to my favorite charity instead of spending the money buying cards.

Oh Amanda that is just not on!! ;) lol

It's fine babe you don't give to receive so I'm not offended lol

Shall we meet where u lot met last time? Eat?

Im not offended either huni as jayleigh said i dont give to recieve so dont worry huni. Eat is fine nice and easy place to meet. Jayleigh huni I just looked at your ticker and cant believe your 10 weeks already lol x

I know :O I'm shocked how far it is going!! I've also started to get a bit of podge around my belly, like pant-line area

Nooo lol stop tempting fate!!

That niggling feeling is in the back of my brain, filed away under "NOT ON YOUR NELLY" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->