Lengthening LP?

I heard about b6 and bought some yesterday 50mg took one today and yday thinking I was doing good but is it bad?? Do I need to take b12 too?! :dohh:

I heard about b6 and bought some yesterday 50mg took one today and yday thinking I was doing good but is it bad?? Do I need to take b12 too?! :dohh:

I think the most effective way to get the benefits of your B's is to take a complex that contains them all. They absorb and perform better when they are all balanced and working together. This is a good link that explains the individual B's that comprise the B complex and explains a little bit about how they interact together. https://www.wholeliving.com/134086/benefits-b-vitamins

Pandi how many cycles did it take before the vitamin b's and vitex started to work?

I think the most effective way to get the benefits of your B's is to take a complex that contains them all. They absorb and perform better when they are all balanced and working together. This is a good link that explains the individual B's that comprise the B complex and explains a little bit about how they interact together. https://www.wholeliving.com/134086/benefits-b-vitamins

I see, so I should take a b-50 b complex? Cause I was just looking at the b complex tubs and they had such low mg of b6 and b12 I just didn't understand when I heard you need at least 50mg to length LP. I wasn't looking at the b50 as I was looking for b6 lol. Sorry if that's confusing. I was confused. :dohh:

You have to look at the levels on the bottle. Just being labeled "B complex" doesn't mean it'll have a significant amount of B6 in it. My DH got something labeled "Super B Complex" trying to be helpful and it only had 2mg of B6. So he's taking those and I got a B100 complex which has 100mg of B6 and B12. I'm sure B50 is fine as well.

Pandi how many cycles did it take before the vitamin b's and vitex started to work?

Vitex and vitamin B both added a couple of days to my luteal phase over the course of a few months and I was finally getting bfps (got consistent O due to vitex) but my luteal phase was still to short to sustain a pregnancy-enter progesterone cream. For every cycle I used the cream it added a day to my luteal phase. I'm sure results vary from woman to woman but this was my experience.

I see, so I should take a b-50 b complex? Cause I was just looking at the b complex tubs and they had such low mg of b6 and b12 I just didn't understand when I heard you need at least 50mg to length LP. I wasn't looking at the b50 as I was looking for b6 lol. Sorry if that's confusing. I was confused. :dohh:

Yes a b-complex that has the amount of each b that complements your current supplements. I have been taking prenatals even before pregnancy to prep for fertility and so picked a complex that added the amount that added up to what I wanted each day. If you aren't already taking anything with b vitamins then a b-100 complex is a great source to start with.

When do you use the progesterone cream? Just after ovulation?

Pandi- I think its awesome you ate sticking around the ttc board .... All too often women get their bfps and disappear its nice to know some women care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->