lengthening luteal stage..?

meltanton

Mum of1,2angels&expecting
Reaction score
Does anyone know any natural ways of lengthening your luteal stage, as i am 4DPO today and my AF is due in 5 days which means if it comes on time my luteal stage is only 9 days and i have read in the luteal stage it can take an average of 7-10 days for the egg to implant. I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle and i really dont want to experience another one so if lengthening the luteal stage would help i wasd wondering if any one would know how to do this?

Thankyou ladies
:dust: to all xx

also has anyone else tried lengthening their luteal stage?

Vitamin B6 hon - from Holland and Barrett - it acts as a hormone regulator and promotes progesterone.

Some ladies also have success with angus cactus but only take that before ovulation.

cheers huni can i start taking that now?or should i wait to see how long my luteal stage is in this cycle?xx

It's safe to take B6 at any time chick - they even say it helps in pregnancy.

I'd leave the angus cactus though until your next cycle and only take that until you ovulate.

I know B6 works because it has reduced my own bleeding quite a lot

oh brilliant thankyou u star xx how is everything today?

I started taking b6 and a b complex to balance things out around 3dpo last cycle and my lp went from 11 to 13 days, although I don't know if that was the b6 or just a coincidence but the 3 cycles before this all had lp's of 11 days.

This cycle I have been taking b50 complex from holland and Barrett since cd1 so fx this is the cycle!!

Gl to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->