Leo's 4 month appointment

pink.crazy

Mummy to 2 boys!
Reaction score
Leo saw the consultant today for the first time since he was discharged. I was reeeally nervous! It went really well though.
He weighs 9lb 13oz now so he's following the 25th centile (yay!! he spent ages on the 9th) he's 53cm long and his head circ is 37.5cm.
Overall, the Dr was really pleased with him. He wants him to stay on the Nutriprem2, he checked his shoulders as they've been clicky and they seem ok, he said the ligaments are just loose and will get stronger as he gets older and bigger! The "episodes" he has during feeding (losing his colour/forgetting to breathe!) are apparently not a concern and he will grow out of it. I'm ok with it, but it freaks OH out and he's only fed Leo once :(
He's informing Leo's GP about the tremors he has, during sleep his eyes tend to roll around, his mouth and leg twitches! He said this is ok, as his head size is a good indicator that he's growing and developing well, and Leo did it during the appointment - the Dr said it's just Leo's "thing" he was a bit worried about it being a fit, but when he saw it for himself, and by tapping his shoulder he brought him out of it, he decided it's nothing to worry about - phew!!
I'm feeling quite positive about it all.. I think?

That all sounds good! Sounds like everyone else is confident hun, you should be too :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->