lesbian couple first time ttc in oct - help??

lins9383

Reaction score
Hi my name is Linsey and im 30 years old, my partner Tracey and I are about to start our ttc journey in a few weeks. We are Scottish but live in Ohio. Tracey has a job here for a few years and under immigration laws I am unable to work here so we figured this is the perfect time to start our family....

I have had regular periods for the last eight months however two months ago I had a bad wisdom tooth infection and was on antibiotics, it has really knocked my cycle out. I have bought the clear blue ovulation tester and have begun testing this month as a trial run and from Oct we are going to start with our frozen sperm.

I have never been on a forum like this before and am hoping to share our journey and make some friends along the way. Any advice will be gratefully recieved. :happydance:

oopss, it posted twice so deleted this one

Hi lins-welcome to bnb. There are a few lesbian threads in here. I hope it happens right away for you and that you dont find yourself here as long as some of us. There is a thread in assisted conception for women doing home inseminations. As far the OPKs, I found the digital to be the best. There is no second guessing if the line is dark enough to be considered positive. Especially since you are using frozen sperm, you want your timing dead on cuz the frozen won't live as long as the fresh sperm does. How are you going to inseminate? Does the cryobank send you everything you need? Which bank did you use? We use frozen but go to a clinic for IUIs, so I have no idea about how to do this at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->