Lesbian couples TTC

Congratulations Sparkela!!!! We inseminate tomorrow and we are gonna try our best to 'forget' about it too. We are even taking a week off of work and i have scheduled acupuncture sessions weekly. I hope the stress-free approach works for us too.
I noticed on your graph you had bowel pain before o time, endometriosis or just random?

Leah you girl's graph looks great. How is she feeling?

Congrats sparkela!!! That is so exciting! I love seeing bfps :) We insem'd this past week and are taking a similar approach. No ss, just ride it out and see. I wish you a H&H 9 months!

By the way sparkela, you should share your story on the at-home insemination board so we can all learn from your wisdom! lol Congrats again!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...-artificial-insemination-success-stories.html

Congratulations Sparkela!!!! We inseminate tomorrow and we are gonna try our best to 'forget' about it too. We are even taking a week off of work and i have scheduled acupuncture sessions weekly. I hope the stress-free approach works for us too.
I noticed on your graph you had bowel pain before o time, endometriosis or just random?

Thanks adroplet. We are trying not to get too excited or go symptom spotting but I must say DW has been very secretive with her symptoms too. She say she doesn't want to build up hopes just for more disappointment. Last night I had a dream that she was preggers and showed me a test to prove it. I will also say that when I ask her the ritual question of "are you pregnant yet?" I would always get "no Leah." However, for the last 2 days it has been "I'm not sure Leah." Lmao!!! I will take the smallest ray of hope. :)

Thanks adroplet. We are trying not to get too excited or go symptom spotting but I must say DW has been very secretive with her symptoms too. She say she doesn't want to build up hopes just for more disappointment. Last night I had a dream that she was preggers and showed me a test to prove it. I will also say that when I ask her the ritual question of "are you pregnant yet?" I would always get "no Leah." However, for the last 2 days it has been "I'm not sure Leah." Lmao!!! I will take the smallest ray of hope. :)

Awesome! 'I'm not sure' sounds great to me!
We just did IUI.....all went well. fingers crossed.

Laura we are waiting until she's late (hopefully). I have to agree with Ttcrainbow though...her chart is gorgeous. Her lp is normally 12-13 days so the real truth is just days away. I am trying to keep my feet firmly planted in reality. I am scared to get too hopeful. Oh my goodness. It is going to be a long few days.

Laura we are waiting until she's late (hopefully). I have to agree with Ttcrainbow though...her chart is gorgeous. Her lp is normally 12-13 days so the real truth is just days away. I am trying to keep my feet firmly planted in reality. I am scared to get too hopeful. Oh my goodness. It is going to be a long few days.

I keep logging on to check on you Leah, I'm so excited and really hope this is the one for you now. Especially as it would be a perfect early Christmas present :) xx

I keep logging on to check on you Leah, I'm so excited and really hope this is the one for you now. Especially as it would be a perfect early Christmas present :) xx

I agree. I told DW that a holiday baby may just the most wonderful thing I have ever thought of. Truthfully though, I'm pretty sure that anytime would be amazing. DW seems to believe that we are out. She says she is crampy and just feels like AF is going to happen any day. Our donor just found out that the job he is at will be letting him go in April. The pending financial issues have him already saying that he won't be able to drive to us for future donations. So....without a sticky one this cycle, things are going to get a smidge more complicated. Sigh. I sure hope that DW is just being cautious and we will have reason to celebrate soon.

I'm excited!
I thought we had inseminated too early but according to FF in both the Advanced and the FAM methods, I ovulated on the day we did insemination. I get all in a twist about that since we are using frozen sperm. We don't wanna do it too early and have the sperm slow down and be worn out they wont be able to fertilize.
But all looks ok for now...

adroplet-It looks like you timed it pretty perfectly! GL!

Last weekend we did our last 2 inseminations. i am sad but hopeful. The timing seemed perfect. we shall see..

Good luck! Wishing you lots and lots of baby dust! :dust:

I got a :bfp: this morning....just had my blood drawn should have my test results by the end of the day

I got a :bfp: this morning....just had my blood drawn should have my test results by the end of the day

Congratulations JandK!!!!:hugs: I hope your blood work comes back with super high numbers. I know that it has been a long road for you so enjoy every moment. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->