Lesbian couples TTC

Dollface

Thank you Jesus!
Reaction score
I have been with my woman for 20 years. With the help of a donor, 14 years ago, she gave birth to our daughter. My dream has always been to experience pregnancy and childbirth myself, and now we are ready for another child. My best friend from high school, who knows us both well, has offered to be my donor. I will be inseminating at home towards the end of this month. I am terrified and excited at the same time. Any other lesbian mommies or ANY mommies who did in home insem? Any advice or friendly words are appreciated! Thanks!!:dust:

Hi!

I don't have any advice for you...but I wanted to say that I think this is awesome and GOOD LUCK!!!
Luka <3

I didn't want to read and run, I wish you the best of luck to you are your partner.
Hope you get that BFP near christmas time!!
:hugs:
xxxx

No experience there but I wanted to wish you good luck!!

I am thrilled to know you have made this decision. Be a mother! I definitely support you. I would pray for the best health for your family. :thumbup:

check out the assisted conception area there is a bunch of us there that use donor sperm some straight some lesbians, all are welcome.

its called considering at home insemination with donor sperm

Just wanted to wish you loads of luck and :dust:

I am sure there is a Rainbow Mummies group on the forum as well.

V xxxx

:happydance:Thanks you guys!! It's nice to see such support here!!

Hello :wave:

Topaz was right about the thread, I'll find it in a minute and put the link on here. Being a lesbian and ttc is quite complicated.. and much harder than it should be imo.
Good luck! x

Maybe LTTTC is best for you as some women from there use sperm doners. Good luck :) xx

hiya hun, We are in the same boat as you! My partner has a daughter who is five and we have been searching for a donor fo rme for two years! We finally found him and started inseminating last week - fingers crossed for you guys - if you need any help or advice, just mail me!! :O)

Laura

check out the assisted conception area there is a bunch of us there that use donor sperm some straight some lesbians, all are welcome.

its called considering at home insemination with donor sperm

I would love to chat with you, please pm me i have so much i would love to know my wife and i are new to this .

Wishing you the best of luck...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->