Lesbian couples TTC

pony-totally adorable! Can't wait to have a baby bump like that... lol

spark-hope you don't need those tampons!

So, I got my positive opk tonight...yay! We "BD'd" 2 nights ago and are doing another tonight, I will probably O tomorrow.

I know that I've seen questions about which opks to use, so I thought I'd share this info. First of all, let me say that I took opk tests at 6pm tonight and they were both (Clearblue Digital and Wondfo) negative. That was after not peeing for several hours. The ones in the picture were all done at 10pm. I only had one digital left so I decided to do the Wondfo first. The first one was really light, so I did another to be safe. I walked away and came back to one that wasn't quite positive and another that was. So I did one more and decided to do the digital. It was positive! So, I just wanted to show you guys the difference between the 3 Wondfo tests...same urine, all within seconds of each other. These things play with your mind! lol

Attachments

• IMG_2088.jpg
    IMG_2088.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
Any updates from anyone??? We are 6 dpo, not really ss this time. Just waiting to test...

No updates here just hit 36 weeks so playing the waiting game
Having a baby bump photo shoot today :)
How are you? We got our BFP 7/8DPO so not long to wait for you really :)

A baby bump photo shoot?!?! So exciting! I can't wait for the day we get to say we are 36 weeks and doing a photo shoot :)

I'm ok. I'm trying not to really focus on symptoms too much. Most of what I've noticed isn't out of the ordinary. I've been trying to hold off testing.. tomorrow is 8 dpo though, so I will probably cave and test tomorrow lol AF isn't due until next Saturday, but I won't be able to wait that long...

Jury - good luck when you test :)
Leah - welcome back!! Woooooooo

We had our shoot yesterday and it was awesome we have had an email with some shots on and they're so lovely! I had recurring dreams last night about not knowing how to fit the car seat....I think something is playing on my mind....

Mummy-I actually tested today (8 dpo), it was bfn. It's still early though, AF isn't due until 14 dpo. I just noticed some super light spotting and I'm a little crampy. It's got me freaking out a little...worrying that AF is coming early....hoping I'm wrong and it's implantation bleeding...

Jury I'm hoping and crossing everything for you

Wife's BHs getting more intense and frequent, baby dropped into pelvis she can feel him there and often feels like she needs to pee/poo but doesnt and she woke up at 1am feeling "weird" she's had a few intense but irregular contractions since then, no show yet and no waters, she has colostrum and has had some supreme mood swings yesterday....wonders if this is nearly it!?

Hi all!!! Today DW and I are back to TTC. Our first insemination since our loss is tonight and I am equal parts thrilled and terrified. Stay tuned for needy updates. LOL!

Hi all!!! Today DW and I are back to TTC. Our first insemination since our loss is tonight and I am equal parts thrilled and terrified. Stay tuned for needy updates. LOL!

Yay! How exciting!!! I'm so glad you girls are back. Good luck on your insemination and please do keep us posted.

:dust::dust::dust:

AFM, just waiting for AF so we can try again.

For those of you who used/use softcups, how did you do it? We tried for the first time last night. We put the goods into the cup and then inserted the cup. I tried to put preseed around the rim, but I couldn't get it in bc it kept slipping. So, I ended up wiping some of it off. Then when I actually got it in, some of the stuff got squeezed out. Does this happen to other people? I added preseed to the cup before I put the sperm in, maybe I shouldn't do that next time? We might go back to the syringe and then put the cup in after...

For those of you who used/use softcups, how did you do it? We tried for the first time last night. We put the goods into the cup and then inserted the cup. I tried to put preseed around the rim, but I couldn't get it in bc it kept slipping. So, I ended up wiping some of it off. Then when I actually got it in, some of the stuff got squeezed out. Does this happen to other people? I added preseed to the cup before I put the sperm in, maybe I shouldn't do that next time? We might go back to the syringe and then put the cup in after...

DW uses softcups. Preseed can be helpful but you're right it makes the booger slippery. So she just puts a bit on the side that will be inserted first. She finds it easier to get in and less likely to spill when she lays on her back. She pitches the top, puts the end with the preseed in and then pushes it into location. We have loved the switch to softcups. It did take a couple tries with no baby batter to get application down. Just do a couple test runs. You'll be a pro in no time.:thumbup:

Thanks! I actually practiced at the end of AF to make sure I knew how to do it. I think I just over-did it on the preseed....

Thanks! I think we just need to use a little less preseed this time...

So... I've been silent for a bit bc I actual had a chemical last month-- faint bfp followed by my period a day later :-( we were debating whether or not to try again this month, and then just went ahead and did.... And then did our best to just "forget" that we inseminated this month. We actually only mentioned it twice in the whole 2WW... Much better for the mental health!

and....drumroll, please...

Missed AF on sunday this past weekend, and BFP this past Monday! Really dark! i'm in shock. Didn't trust it so i took 3 tests... All positive! the bean seems to be there and settling in for the ride! Some cramping... and i'm already craving greens, and insanely tired.

I can't believe it.

Thanks for letting me share! It is insane needing to wait until week 12 to tell people!!

So... I've been silent for a bit bc I actual had a chemical last month-- faint bfp followed by my period a day later :-( we were debating whether or not to try again this month, and then just went ahead and did.... And then did our best to just "forget" that we inseminated this month. We actually only mentioned it twice in the whole 2WW... Much better for the mental health!

and....drumroll, please...

Missed AF on sunday this past weekend, and BFP this past Monday! Really dark! i'm in shock. Didn't trust it so i took 3 tests... All positive! the bean seems to be there and settling in for the ride! Some cramping... and i'm already craving greens, and insanely tired.

I can't believe it.

Thanks for letting me share! It is insane needing to wait until week 12 to tell people!!

:happydance: congratulations!!! I hope you have a peaceful and enjoyable 9 months and beyond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->