Lesbian couples TTC

The blood didnt get to the lab until late this afternoon. so ill get results tomorrow

JandK-SO EXCITING!!! I hope everything comes back wonderful and you have a healthy and happy 9 months :)

Well I got the labs back from Monday and today and im definitely pregnant. I am soo excited

YAY!!! So glad to hear that! I'm really so excited for you guys :) Keep us updated, I expect to see pictures of ultrasounds and of your baby in 9 months lol

Fanfreakintastic!!!! Congrats JandK. A happy and healthy 9 months and beyond!

Holy $#*! J & K !!! This is awesome news, I'm really excited for you two!

:yipee: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :yipee:

Well ive lost so much blood that I am assuming I lost the pregnancy. I am getting another blood est tomorrow to see..test i mean

I really hope you're wrong...thinking of you...

I got my cd21 bloodwork results back (was actually my 7dpo, not cd21). My progesterone was 2.4 which they said indicates no O. However, I get positive opks and have a temp shift. I'm thinking it's probably just low. I have an apt on the 13th with they gyno.

I really hope you're wrong...thinking of you...

I got my cd21 bloodwork results back (was actually my 7dpo, not cd21). My progesterone was 2.4 which they said indicates no O. However, I get positive opks and have a temp shift. I'm thinking it's probably just low. I have an apt on the 13th with they gyno.

Good Luck at the Gyno appointment.

Well ive lost so much blood that I am assuming I lost the pregnancy. I am getting another blood est tomorrow to see..test i mean

:hugs: I know that you must be going out of your mind. I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you. It is not uncommon for some bleeding to happen in the first tri. Please take care of yourself and keep us updated.

I lost the pregna.cy

:hugs: I am so sorry to hear that. I know how much it hurts. I am here for you if you need to talk and as always, here cheering you on when the time comes.

So we are trying again right away. Doing inseminations tomorrow and Wednesday....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->