Lesbian couples TTC

:bfp: Guess who just got her?!?!?! :bfp:

DW was sneaky and tested at work. I just got the message!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:cloud9:

You must think I am the laziest broad in the world with the cut and paste. I couldn't stop shaking for a few. LOL!

Lol, no way! When we get our bfp I will be doing the same thing!

:happydance:CONGRATULATIONS Leah!!!:happydance:
This is the best news I've heard all day.

I gave up temping this cycle, I just can't seem to wake up at that time (2am) I just sleep all through the night. Feeling hopeful but just in case this cycle didn't work, we have an appt this Thurs for IVF consultation, to see what my chances are with that.

adroplet-Why do you temp so early in the morning?

Well Karen and i have finished all the necessary paperwork, training, home visits, physicals, and fingerprinting required to apply to become foster parents. Now we just wait. The licensing worker said she should have us licensed by middle of August. After we are licensed they can call us anytime for a placement. I am excited and scared..

Jenny

Well after months of illness operations and heart ache we can finally announce

BFP

[URL=https://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d44/short1uk/?action=view&current=04757121b3fb582049fa668c043feabe_zpsf68d0d67.jpg][IMG]https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d44/short1uk/th_04757121b3fb582049fa668c043feabe_zpsf68d0d67.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Tested Monday first day of missed period got line on IC right away faint but there, used clearblue came up in 20 seconds. Today Wednesday did another this afternoon and line was darker and came up instantly on frer and clearblue and quite quick on the digital

So happy! Baby dust to all xxxx

:bfp: Guess who just got her?!?!?! :bfp:

DW was sneaky and tested at work. I just got the message!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:cloud9:

OMG congrats to you!!! I pray for a happy and healthy 9 months to you both!! This is just the beginning of a beautiful journey. :)

Hey all, We are new around here.. My fiancé and I are TTC and was looking for a support group of some awesome ladies.. Hope we came to the right place :)

Welcome AshnAmber! This is kind of a quiet thread...very supportive though! Tell us about your baby making journey....

This will be our first try.. We know the donor, according to my chart I should O on the 22 so he gonna give us :spermy: on the 18, 20 and the 22nd.. We're doing a home insimination using a syringe.. I've given up all caffeine almost 2 weeks ago and started on prenatal vitamins then also... So here goes nothin.. Quite is fine some support and allowing me to spill my guts is better then none :)

Have you been charting? Are you temping? Doing opks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->