Lesbian couples TTC

I've been charting.. No temp and ill start OPK soon I'm on CD9 right now

Nice chart Jury3:thumbup:!!! Hopefully your temps will continue to rise steadily.

:dust:

I hope so! For about 4 days they were higher than they'd ever been at that point. Had my prog tested today, so should get those results tomorrow. I've had lots of creamy cm and a little bit of EW looking cm. I was crampy for 2 days, almost like AF, even a little lower back pain like AF too. Trying not to get my hopes up though, prob just the clomid...
Are you about to O? Are you doing another IVF?

in the process of my first IVF. I had an ultrasound this Monday and after just 3 days of stimming shots I had 17 follicles. I have another ultrasound tomorrow to measure them. I feel good so far, nothing I didn't feel with during my IUI rounds.
If all goes well, They should be retrieving my eggs sometime next week. I'm still waiting on the exact date.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

OH! Well good luck! I hope this gets you knocked up real quick!

Ash&Amber - positive OPK test yet???

Sorry, I lost this thread lol... I had positive OPK yesterday and today :happydance: So did AI yesterday and today..been having the twings in both sides of my abdomen thorough out the day, So I'm thinking my OPK should be neg tomorrow then starts the waiting game!! We shall see what tomorrow brings

Sounds like you had good timing! FX'd for you!

Thx Jury, I'm hoping so.. This is my first go round I did AI on the 18 th as well but had a neg OPK.. Although I found out I was doing them wrong blah, just glad I fought on how to use these darn things before I missed it this month...

I see your just about rdy to test yay!! FX for you and tons of baby dust!!

Good luck AshNAber!!! (BTW: totally my 2 oldest nieces names. )

How are things with you Jury?

Holy cow, I can't believe you guys are 9 weeks already Leah! How are things going? How bad are her symptoms?

I'm good. On my 2nd month of clomid, waiting for AF (10dpo). My progesterone was 10.1, so I O'd. Normally on a medicated cycle they want 15, so that's a bit of a bummer. I've had some AF type cramping with lower back pain, but I'm not getting my hopes up over it. We'll see if AF shows up Tues...

FX for you. Sometimes that BFP comes and smacks you in the back of the head when you least expect it.

Things here are good. DW has quite a difficult case of all day and night sickness but she is taking it in stride. She has a tiny bump. Her hormones can swing to peaks of craziness unseen in 12 1/2 years. She is the single most amazing and beautiful woman I have ever known and I am in absolute awe with her, our olive, and all of her hormonal insanity. LOL!

Boo for the sickness Leah, but I'm glad all is going well! :)

Aaaaargh! Just found out today...my sister is pregnant again with her #3.

Feeling happy for her but also feeling a little like shit.

I'm sorry adroplet...hopefully this IVF will work right away and you guys can be pregnant together! I know that has to be hard though...

Well girls, my temp went back up today so I tested. I've NEVER seen any kind of lines before, no evaps even. What do you think?
IMG_3420.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->