lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Hi girls!

Please pretty please could i ask you a question? Im not a lesbian but I did try home insemination this month...basically im taking clomid and it caused me a lot of pain in lower abdomen and I just physically could not bare to have sex!

So i tryed getting him to do it into a softcup with a bit of preeseed mixed in and then slept with it in? But when i woke up, a lot was still in the cup.

Do you think i still have a chance, and in your experience is this ok?

I hope you dont feel ive high jacked, i just saw your psot and thought....these are ladies with the experience i need!! Thanks girl and BEST of luck in your ttc journey xxx

Hi there and welcome! It's okay that you're not a lesbian lol. I used a softcup for my wife to get pregnant. It is common to still have a ton of fluids left over! The sperm is inside the semen, which is the liquid stuff. The sperm basically use the semen as a route of travel, so the semen doesn't really stay inside you. I think you've got a chance for sure! If you don't mind me asking, did you O after inserting the softcup? That tends to increase your chances. When you O your cervix dips down and basically sucks up sperm. Good luck!

Thank you for replying!

Yes i did O after inserting...and i tried to lie down asap...so i kind inserted it then had to get up and walk from bathroom to bed haha but then i just went to sleep. None of it fell out though which is good, as previously when ive tried softcups there has been...erm...leakage.

Ive read sperm can live for up to 5 days in a woman, so hopefully a combo of insemination on day of ov (CD19) and BD'ing CD12 - 18 will have been enough.

So great to here you had success with softcups! They're handy little buggers...did you use preeseed too? xxx

No I didn't use preseed...just the softcup! That's good I think your chances are good, it took us three tries which is considered pretty quick
I think, but I owe it to softcup for sure. And yes in great conditions sperm can live for 5 days inside a woman. We actually inseminated 3 and 2 days before positive ovulation test, so the swimmers stuck around for a while!

Thank you for your help! I'm just in the agonising two week wait now so...we will see! I will pop back and let you know if it worked :D xx

Hi guys! We are on our second month ttc at home with our known donor. We actually got our BFP last sat at 10DPO. We could not believe it! Still madly POAS to see it get darker. It was finally darker this am. This cycle we used Pre-Seed, soft cups(left them in for 8hrs) and guaifenesin. We "BD" the two days before my expected positive on Answers brand OPK. And until the day after my strong positive. Our first attempt we did not use anything and only tried day of +opk, and day after.....cannot believe this worked so quickly. Now to just wait a few weeks for that US at the dr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->